Thoughts on different data loggers January 30, 2019 04:18PM
Wondering which system a guy should go with? It is for a limited prostock tractor. There are many different options, brand, exetera. Pro and or cons to the ones you currently have and use. Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Thoughts on different data loggers January 30, 2019 05:58PM
Depends on your needs
If you are thinking shorterm and want to go cheap, get any no name brand data logger
If you want get to parts for it for next ten years, and a system that will have tech support go with something like racepack
you can get a racepack IQ3 data logger dash and a few sensors for around 2 grand
And it will still around in 10 years

Re: Thoughts on different data loggers January 30, 2019 10:47PM
We have racepak and love it. Like stated above, it is a little pricier, but we have had it for 13 years and have had to replace maybe 2 sensors. Great customer support.

Re: Thoughts on different data loggers January 31, 2019 12:55AM
We have used the Corsa Ez Logger with Smart dash for several years. Give me a call to discuss your setup.
217-536-5200 ask for Brad

www.scheiddiesel.com/Corsa-EZ2-Data-Logger-System

Re: Thoughts on different data loggers January 31, 2019 11:58AM
RPM is pretty good, cost effective and the service is great. JW

Re: Thoughts on different data loggers February 01, 2019 03:41AM
I've used RacePak, TS, RPM and Corsa. All of them work fine. The TS gave me the most trouble and the RPM was the cheapest and easiest to use.

For my vote I would call Brad and get a Corsa. The initial set-up is a little pricey but I think they have the best capabilities and they are leaps and bounds above everyone else when it comes to reading the data. By far the easiest to export and interpret the data!

Re: Thoughts on different data loggers January 31, 2019 02:49PM
Another vote for RPM. Everything performs great and easy to read data. Also makes it easy to send out to people as the program is free to download.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,724, Posts: 229,855, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,980.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro