Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison January 31, 2019 07:49AM
I remember seeing this machine win the NFMS 1996 Mod Finals on video, can somebody fill me in with the history of this machine, did somebody own the machine before Bill Lawrence, if so who built it ?? and what was it called before ??

On the other hand does it still pull today ?? If so what name does it run under and who owns it ??

Re: Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison January 31, 2019 08:18AM
That tractor was owned by willie wills of Pa. I think the tractor was built by humpco and engines by bud wheeler. I believe the engines had “ox blowers”

Re: Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison February 01, 2019 05:14AM
I have seen pictures of it and it is sitting.It would be very interesting to own but with the Auxillary Allisons it would be beyond most state limits.Nice tractor for sure.

Re: Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison February 01, 2019 05:25AM
I last saw it around 5 years ago I bought Bill Lawrence pro stock Case tractor. It had been sitting for quite some time. From what I understand now it was sold to someone in the us a couple years ago

Re: Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison February 01, 2019 11:26AM
Hey thanks to everybody for the answers, I remember thinking it looked a very tidy machine, would be interesting to know who owns it now.

Re: Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison February 01, 2019 12:35PM
Tim Smith is the new owner.

Re: Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison February 02, 2019 10:50AM
Thank you for that information Wayne, hope to see it back on the track at some point.

Re: Bill Lawrence - The Randy Canadian - Twin Allison February 27, 2020 06:57AM
It is now in Dalton, Ohio, still has the name”Randy Canadian” on it. Hopefully it will be back on the track pretty soon.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,735, Posts: 229,869, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,985.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM