Smokin John, Broadway Express February 01, 2019 11:49AM
I was looking through career pullers list on Pullers Reference site (Can get link on this site) and saw Gregg Ferringer and the LPS 4255 called Smokin John out of Dayton Pa. Does he still have it ? If not where is it ? Just curious. I also saw Hoyt had a tractor called Broadway Express before his current line up. I guess I forgot about that tractor. Neat to look at the list and see the years pullers were active and the vehicles they pulled.

Re: Smokin John, Broadway Express February 01, 2019 02:43PM
Yes to Smokin John. Ferringer Pulling team still runs it. Still a good running tractor. Runs in the Limited Pro Stock class and was the 2018 USA East Points Champion. I’m not certain about the Broadway Express.

Re: Smokin John, Broadway Express February 02, 2019 07:06AM
Ferringer has 2 tractors now the other one is called still smokin

Re: Smokin John, Broadway Express February 02, 2019 07:09AM
Smokin John will be pulling with the light pro stocks at the national farm machinery show this year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard