NTPA Region 1 ? February 08, 2019 05:09AM
I see this pull in New Castie, Pa listed as a Region 1 hook. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Re: NTPA Region 1 ? February 09, 2019 12:07AM
There is more to come . Two or three more are in the making with Lt pro & Pro stock for this year. The future for next year even looks better with more classes & promoters . we are working out details with Greg and sponsors to put R1 back on the map . There are lots of pullers committed to making this happen . I long with others are looking to bring the professionalism of NTPA back to the region with national standard rules . If there are pullers or promoters with questions feel free to call me thank Kevin Utt 610-972-0382

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2019 12:28AM by Rollin Thunder.

Re: NTPA Region 1 ? February 09, 2019 01:37AM
Thanks for your reply, I for one will be in touch.

Re: NTPA Region 1 ? February 09, 2019 12:12AM
Yes just wondering if there was any chatter of possible any more Reg 1 hooks for mini's or any other classes in general. For one I would love to see more events come to the region and be able to hook closer to home. Last year we had a ball pulling and met some of the best people east of the Mississippi but traveled a lot to do it. When the NTPA added the New Castile hook showing as a region 1 event it just raised some eyebrows wondering if more may be added is all.......

Re: NTPA Region 1 ? February 09, 2019 01:08AM
Well said Kevin. And as he put it, more R1 hooks to come everyone. We plan on supporting other regions by attending there hooks and hope to bring some more back in support to R1. There is some good equipment back here in the east and we all are looking for great shows by working together.

Re: NTPA Region 1 ? February 09, 2019 08:51AM
Best thing that could happen in western Pa. Then the SF”s can pull with SF’s and Lt. Pro would pull with LT. Prio’s. No more whining how the other has advantage. Only thing I see wrong with New Castle is the date. It is same for Brookville and Sugar Creek I believe.

Anyhow would be happy for R1 to grow for sure.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,874, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,987.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM