mid ky pullers pull sat night July 28, 2009 10:42AM
Dont forget pull at hardin co fairgrounds sat night,antiques, farm stock ,pro field 1&2, mini trucks & 8500 diesel trucks. info call Ricky at 270--734-1035. Dixie.

Re: mid ky pullers pull sat night July 29, 2009 04:26PM
What was the decision on the RPM box? Why was input wanted? Was the box bought only to not be used? Why must we always change the rules in the middle of the game? Rumor is that the box may not be used this weekend. When will we know for sure?

Re: mid ky pullers pull sat night July 30, 2009 04:01AM
I hope the box isn't used, so the people that are trying to ibide by the rules can up the ante!!! Who wants to see fifteen IH run, one of the get DQ, and all the deers throwed out becase went over 2 or 3 RPMS. its awful funny that when the deers get checked in the pits that they are under rpms, but the box without getting off and touching the pumps, my fluctuate 1 to 300 hundred rpms from rev up to rev up. The need to change the name of the class from pro field, to International cry babys club!!! Rules are rules, but every year the change rules around so the IH guys can have another advantage. If you guys running in the class want more people to join your class, you need to set a A pump, or a P pump rule, and let everyone have a equal chance to get the fuel to the tractors that they need, who cares if you don't need all the fuel, but atleast you done have money invested in something you can use in a bigger class!!! you would think that you all would want more people pulling with ya, especially since most of your hooks are percentages payback, DUH!!!

Re: mid ky pullers pull sat night July 30, 2009 09:55AM
If the box is not used, then there is no telling how many rpms some of these guys will be turning. Believe me because I know how many I will be turning. By the way, if you put inlines on the red tractors,then you will really hear the deere boys squalling like mashed cats. Dont forget ,our rules were made by the pullers in this class and nobody else. True,the box has caused several folks to get D Qed but give it time.We are working on a solution. Egor. P. Throttlestuck.

Re: mid ky pullers pull sat night July 30, 2009 01:51PM
If we dont abide by our rules then the first thing you know we will not have a class. Whats between farm stock and pro farm? I know we have lots of money in our tractors ,but try building a pro farm. Put a p-pump on your tractor and go pro farm and see how far you get . It may be hard to belive but this still is a economical class. I agree we need to work on the box and we are trying to find out what we need to do. Also I dont want to hear this red vs green stuff, just wait till Shaun gets the bugs out of the ford,then what are you going fuss about? Lanny Highbaugh Dixie Binder.

Re rpm box July 31, 2009 05:44AM
If our group has anything to do with it sat night the rpm box will be run and will be enforced. The rpm box is a great thing in the eyes of most everyone in our class it makes our class ten times more competetive for all color tractors. The box is designed to catch those people who have those injection pumps that are built to check 3000rpm when there is no load against the govern on the pump but when loaded will turn more than the limit. We allow a 50 rpm cushion, some of us have been DQed because we have are pumps set to close to the limit (ex. 3045 rpms) all pumps will vary a little but none should vary 500 to 1000 rpms. I don't think this year that any one tractor has dominated the class there has been a different winner everywhere we have been. Alot of us has been DQ this year, some for 3 to 5 rpms and some for 300 to 500 rpms some guys have had more trouble than others. This is the first year we have run the box, and anything new takes time to get use to. For all of you who are instrested there will be no changes made on the rpm box for the rest of this season, Reason Being, I don't think it fair to any of the guys that have been DQed to go changing anything midway through the season so we will finish this season with the rpm box set as it has been all year long. after the season we as a class will have a meeting and discuss what we what to change if anything.

As for the people who are bashing the rpm box. When the box is not use the rpm in are class range from about 4500 to 5500 rpms depending on the kind of pump they are running. As far as i know the steel flywheel rule is a rule that has never been checked on any tractor. I'm not saying that anyone is not running a steel flywheel, what i am staying (hope) is if you want to come set on the sideline and take a chance that someone maybe ripping a cast flywheel in the ball park of about 5000 rpms I' ll see if i can find you a real close set. I value my life a little more than you i guess. The rpm box is a safe consistent way of keeping the rpms controlled in our class, and when you set a rule you must stick to it or you might as well throw all the rule away and call our class FARM STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So for you guys that bitching about the our rules, that where set by our class ( the puller in the class), and enforced by the pullers in our class. You just keep pulling FARM STOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any questions or comments please give me a call Corey Prewitt 1-502-249-2422

Re: Re rpm box August 01, 2009 05:05AM
Box was not run last night at Taylorsville and guess what happened? RPMS out the wadzoo. Same thing tonight at E-town if dont run the box. .Rest my case your honor. The great Egor.P. Throttlestuck.

????? August 02, 2009 11:59AM
I was not able to make the pull last night and I was wondering how it went. Was there a turn out? Was the RPM box used? Did they start promptly? And how did it go in general? I have pulled with these guys for a couple years and would like to continue. So I was mainly wondering if things were getting lined out or not. Thanks

Re: ????? August 02, 2009 12:19PM
Could always go back to the speed limit and Horn mounted on the sled!

Where was wideload? August 07, 2009 02:40PM
I noticed that Ricky was doing the signups. Where was wideload? She has not been at the last few pulls!

Re: Where was wideload? August 08, 2009 04:41AM
If I heard correctly, the person that you are referring to as "wideload" was in a pretty serious car accident. Not sure of her current condition.

Misinformed!!!!!!!!!!!!! August 08, 2009 12:42PM
You were misinformed. "Wideload" is fine. No accident. No injury. Just a big @$$.
Have a wonderful day!

Re: Where was wideload? August 08, 2009 07:09AM
Its thoughtless people like you that the world could do without.This young lady was doing a great job with the web site and the sign in. I dont blame her if she ever comes back.Who ever you are ,this sport is better off without people like you.Always somebody trying to screw up a good thing. Dixie.

Re: Where was wideload? August 08, 2009 10:48AM
Are you all going to have any pulls late sept and october?

Pulls in September and October August 09, 2009 06:18AM
There are pulls scheduled for September 17th at the Edmonson County Fair
September 19th at Edmonton-Metcalfe County Fairgrounds
and October 17th at Munfordville-Hart County Fairgrounds

If there are any changes to the schedule, I will post them on here as soon as I am notified.

You can also check for any changes at www.midkentuckypullers.webs.com or call Ricky Heath at 270-734-1035.

Thank you!

Re: Re rpm box August 08, 2009 04:33AM
You are absoultely right the rpm box was not run in Taylorsville because there was to many tractor that didn't have the plug-in. So taylorville became a run what brung hope you brung enough pull. big cubes against litte cube, nobody checked anything so guess what happen everybody turned there rpm screw wide open.

As for e-town the box was run in both classes. Only fourtractor in our class, mainly because not many of the guys in our class want to rest breaking the're tractor for a chance to win 5 dollars. They rest of us just like to pull tractors.

Re: Re rpm box August 08, 2009 04:42AM
WELL SAID!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,942, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009