No Region 1? February 22, 2019 03:48AM
New Castle, PA now listed as R2 per NTPA website. I wish they could get several promoters in the R1 area to sanction pulls so the organization could have non-GN events that could towards R1 points and Enderle spot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2019 03:49AM by The Original Michael.

Re: No Region 1? February 22, 2019 04:05AM
Yes was disappointed to see that too, was hoping for a Region 1 comeback.

Re: No Region 1? February 26, 2019 02:42AM
I was just looking at Eastcost Schedule and saw light pro stock on their schedule ?? Is this a new class ??

Re: No Region 1? February 26, 2019 04:33AM
I think it's the same class that's pulling at Keystone 8500 light pro. From what has been rumored it's a P-pump class vs. A-pump Mod Turbo class but I can't find any rules for this class. I'm not sure on cubes but some of the ones running it used to run 540 in the mod turbo class.

Re: No Region 1? March 01, 2019 07:13AM
Dj you are correct that it is the same class as the 8500 light pro class at Keystone, except it is not a A- Pump vs. a P- Pump class. If A pump tractors want to run this class they can. A pump mod turbos have to run the A pump and OEM heads where this class of Light Pros are P pumps and recast heads 540 cu. It is a 540 Light Pro Class that PPL has been very interested in starting and a group of guys have got together to obtain monies to put this class on the list of events, along with paying the pullers a little better as well. Tried to get NTPA Region 1 going, but couldn't pass up the deal that PPL put in front of us.

Re: No Region 1? March 01, 2019 10:02AM
Yea I worded it wrong on the pump deal. Good luck with the new class it should be a good one.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM