What happened to real Deere at farm show February 23, 2019 12:44PM
What happened he didn’t do so well he has been so
Untouchable the last year I had guessed him to win like
Usual

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 23, 2019 04:14PM
I pull against Justin all the time he is still the best one out there he just read the track wrong

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 24, 2019 07:56AM
You gotta run farm show fuel and water.

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 24, 2019 08:26AM
Justin just missed his set alittle bit. If you look at the vehicles that won all weekend the passes are perfect. In this day and age of pulling that’s what it takes. Had nothing to do with fuel and water. After the season he had in 2018 and his performance in gordyville he was due to stumble alittle bit. That’s my opinion Brandon Coates

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 24, 2019 08:29AM
Puller2
You gotta run farm show fuel and water.

Ever notice how no one that makes a comment like this posts their name or uses a registered profile.... If you don't have the balls to man up and not hide behind a keyboard, keep your mouth shut...

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 24, 2019 09:09AM
Not sure why sf puller is so upset... what puller 2 said was a fact! He never said anything about him running illegal fuel and water. Some tractors run better with certain fuels and water. I’m pretty sure the ppl is pretty open with what they run. Who knows maybe his set up was the issue and not the fuel and water only he and his team would know.

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 25, 2019 10:45AM
anyone that has ever done anything in theit life would know that winning like always is a pipe dream,no next day is ever the same,no set rules in life,just real time choices and chances we undergo. SFpuller,take your own advice.

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 25, 2019 02:42PM
hey "xxx", I don;t understand your beef with "SF puller". All you have to do is click on his handle and instant presto is his real name, town, contact info. So what is the real problem "xxx"?

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 25, 2019 03:17PM
Obviously, better competition had nothing to do with it.

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 26, 2019 04:36AM
Because of the negative energy,nasty tone and poor attitude,just because you choose to share personal info does not make it ok to bash,bully or demean others.And part of the reply as to those that expect certain ones to win every time,thence my words.Makes no difference to me if registered or not unless I want to pm or contact someone directly.Just like complainers complaining about others,sameo,- sameo,So funny in this P.C. world we created that we want others to jump to our demands.A little ruffling the feathers is a stimulii to cause concerns to be addressed and issues to be corrected,however when handled in a negative way,answers and solutions are often delayed or forgotten.Old addage is that you catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar. Seems like the pulling season and farming venues will be delayed with the extra wet,cold and ect.I have missed several pulls this winter,week,and March looks to be the same.Early flloding and continued wet in the south,storms on a train type consistancy.

Re: What happened to real Deere at farm show February 26, 2019 09:01AM
good point Grubby allwere champions or won a big event

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009