Super Farms for Sale July 30, 2009 04:59AM
For those who are really interested in buying one of Tom Harmon's SF tractors listed in the for sale section I will post a link to video to see them run sometime next week. I am going to try and video next Tuesday and get it posted that night for anyone who wants to see them run without the long drive. I will keep you posted. Both tractors run really well and have been great pullers for the past few years. THANKS!

Also...can one of the Morgans email me about putting pics in the ads, my pics must have been too large and they didnt upload. Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2009 05:17AM by RobG.

Re: Super Farms for Sale July 31, 2009 12:41AM
Why don't you post the prices of these tractors , that weeds out the tire kickers

Re: Super Farms for Sale July 31, 2009 04:12AM
I am pretty sure if we have to ask ...... its toooooo much for our pockets.Colbergs not cheep and Harmons stuff runs!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM