Game changers March 17, 2019 04:36AM
In everyone’s opinion, what are some of the most game changing pulling vehicles to have gone down the track , not only in years past but also current vehicles,for past vehicles obviously Conners come to mind and present day I’d say the Blackborne/Chizek V8 tractors regardless of the controversy surrounding their legality.

Re: Game changers March 17, 2019 06:13AM
"BANTER BROS."

Re: Game changers March 17, 2019 07:27AM
Wouldn't call it game changer, but sure was unique. Milton Bergman's modified tractor where he actually set out front of the engines. That had to be quite an experience to pull down the track!

Re: Game changers March 17, 2019 09:03AM
Tim Engler !!!!

Re: Game changers March 17, 2019 09:11AM
Team one
In everyone’s opinion, what are some of the most game changing pulling vehicles to have gone down the track , not only in years past but also current vehicles,for past vehicles obviously Conners come to mind and present day I’d say the Blackborne/Chizek V8 tractors regardless of the controversy surrounding their legality.

Bruce Hutcherson's Makin Bacon Special with 5 rodecks

Re: Game changers March 17, 2019 01:12PM
Ken Veney and the Funny Farmall Modified

Re: Game changers March 17, 2019 01:15PM
And then again with 18-71s and Chuck at the wheel!

Re: Game changers March 17, 2019 01:16PM
Quad squad when they built the 4 charger setup. Bret berg when he got a 1066 in the 7ss class followed by esdon then rob Russell's tractor with 1,100 moveable in the 7. Everybody laughed at Bret the first year cause hebcouldnt control it. The next year he came with more moveable weight and whipped their butt in the 7 as at BG The laughing STOPPED!!. Bret changed the game! Then Conner brothers came along with a fuel source that was a laughing stock in heavy ss pulling and did the impossible! Conners not only made a alcohol ss run but they annihilated everything in their path! Conners changed the game.

Ronnie Reed in the mods when he introduced the arias motor to pulling. Not only was he a game changer but being West of the big rivers, he wasn't supposed to know how to pull with the Midwestern guys.Ronnie proved that ole theory wrong and handed out butt beatings like handing out the offering plate at church! Then along came Engle with arias power and proved 1 tractor could win all 4 weight titles with the same tractor in one year! Then Engle waa told he'd never get 7 cast iron Chevys in the unlimited.. LMAO Engler proved that theory wrong too!! Ronnie Reed changed the game with the introduction of arias power and we still see the effects today thru MBR! Engle changed the game and did what was thought impossible and Engler is still changing the game today!

Monte MCCoy on rudy hubers old ps changed the game with the cylinder head from fink! The BBJD came to life when it could breathe!

Mellos with the famous flies!! Not only did Stan and Johnny travel a long distance but they dominated like the mini class had never seen!

Doug Drussel. Where could one begin with Him? I could go on for days but I'll make it simple. The inventor of the aluminum wheel in pulling!
There is many more i can think of but the ones I listed above is who I think are at the top of changing the game!

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520