Reputable Builders/Parts suppliers. March 28, 2019 09:11AM
Who's the worst offenders for taking your money and not delivering your parts? How many weeks/months is a reasonable time to wait before it's long enough?

Re: Reputable Builders/Parts suppliers. March 28, 2019 09:57AM
JD4455SSD I can remember a fellow we pulled antiques with buying a plane ticket to a far off western state to get parts or money back 25 years ago. If I remember correctly he got parts. I took 3 cranks to a person about 30 miles from you and only received one back for the antique. After a friend pulled a favor and picked it up. Never did see the other 2 it would be nice to have them returned. I had a transmission in a shop for 2 years until i got it back nothing done to it. I kept hearing 2 weeks 2 weeks..... I have been waiting on another crank from another builder half way between us for better then a year and a half. Been waiting on a call back from them after I called in November about other parts to buy. Still nothing. There are more stories and all true and that just from me.
The worst thing is a set price for something and when I go to pick it up the price has doubled. What choice do you have then.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason