Best super farm turbo for 2019 April 02, 2019 05:35AM
Best super farm turbo for 2019

Re: Best super farm turbo for 2019 April 02, 2019 07:42AM
The one you currently own. 15-20hp isn’t gonna win any pulls.

Re: Best super farm turbo for 2019 April 02, 2019 08:57AM
I agree, however there are people with more money than they know what to do with. So they go spend a other 5 to 6k for that tiny 20 hp regardless of what it cost. Then everyone wonders why pulling cost so much. If people would stop spending stupid money for these small gains, then the builders would have to lower their prices or not sell any turbos. As long as people spend the money, the prices will never come down to reasonable levels. Facts are facts. Just the way it works. At least for now until people wise up, then you may see a market change. Otherwise eventually, there won't be any pullers left who can afford it. And the builders will really stick it to the elite few who are left. Then the elite few can enjoy their dynasty of little to no competition. Think about it. Think.

Re: Best super farm turbo for 2019 April 02, 2019 09:52AM
Ken -- you are so correct. I tell all my antique buddies it doesn't matter about 3 - 4 hp on the air intake,, or 4 - 5 on exhaust,jet changes or air pressure in the tires,how you drive,how you weight it and where you put weights and where on the track makes much more difference than a couple hp. I can't drive my tractor up to it's full potential; 50% of the time,so my style and habits are much more important than several hp.I need close ratio gears,to use the power I now have.

Re: Best super farm turbo for 2019 April 02, 2019 11:50PM
I agree with you guys 100% but it won't happen. Even the "farm stock" ( I know no such thing) guys and gals are out spending some sanctioned classes. It's all about bragging rights and a trophy. I also agree that we can up our game by driving and setting up our tractors to be as efficient as possible but you'll rarely beat the money tree. It's just a fact. I've settled my mind to pull, have fun and meet other people in our sport. I feel real bad for those who could really make a tractor or truck run with shade tree mechanical skills and some off the shelf parts. Those were the real pullers and the ones I have the very most respect for.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009