Rear light April 05, 2019 01:16PM
Have seen some of the newer builds have installed a rear backup light that has both the Amber and white in the same light. White around the edge and amber in the center. Was wondering if anyone had a part number or where to pick one up thanks in advance

Re: Rear light April 07, 2019 02:15AM
Didn't find one like you described but I found something similar. Ozniun.Com, bi-color LED bolt. They are pretty small and I'm not sure how they work.

S'no Farmer

Re: Rear light April 12, 2019 04:01PM
BBCAT3208 that number doesn’t come up when it’s put into the part look up might be a number or letter off.

Re: Rear light April 07, 2019 02:54AM
I believe they are just using a rear trailer light... just search for round rear trailer lights and there are a handful that come up

Re: Rear light April 07, 2019 09:04AM
I know Maxxima made the lights you are talking about but I can't find a part number for them anymore. I will look sometime this week at the one I have to see if it has a part number. I do know that they have a oval one still available that is half amber and half white.

Re: Rear light April 09, 2019 05:01AM
I found one that is either red or turns white for reverse. It’s made for big trucks.. pretty easy to find.. I think maxima made it

Re: Rear light April 10, 2019 12:43PM
The part number for the maxxima round amber and white light is M85429Y.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,619, Posts: 229,675, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520