Pine City, MN Pull July 31, 2009 01:08PM
Hey...did anyone see the 12000 farm class in pine city thursday? What a joke. There was a 1466, a 6030, and a 1086 that had to have ran road gear. No "farm stock" tractor should ever run road gear! Who are these guys and who do they think they are? Stay on your side of the river!!!

Re: Pine City, MN Pull August 01, 2009 03:10AM
Well Tom der was also a 1066 that ran road gear. Maybe these are sum of the better running tractors that IH put out from the factory not all of them were lemons. I once had a good running H that I could move along pretty good raken Hay.

Re: Pine City, MN Pull August 02, 2009 04:56AM
Who are these guys and who do they think they are?

I think they are the guys that kicked your butt and I think they know they are the guys that kicked your butt.

No "farm stock" tractor should ever run road gear!

There was no speed limit at Pine City and the track didn't have much traction so I guess they could run whatever gear they durn well wanted to.

Stay on your side of the river!!!

I don't believe the Pine County fair board discourages its pullers from using bridges. Real pullers like the rest of us love the competition from any state. Stop whining and get to work on your tractor!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM