Ntpa vs Ppl April 11, 2019 01:00AM
Just wondering here , why do so many pullers prefer to pull with Lucas oil PPL over the NTPA ???

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 11, 2019 01:31AM
Something something PPL has better payout something something. The problem for me as a fan is that the closest Champions Tour pull near me is Fort Recovery, but there are multiple GN and R2 events near me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 01:32AM by theRightRearTire183.

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 11, 2019 01:42AM
I’m kinda bummed cause PPL isn’t coming to Hamburg but at least I still get NTPA at Langford

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 11, 2019 01:58AM
All the best tractors and trucks are pullin PPL now, more money.

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 11, 2019 02:41AM
All of them?? Are ya sure??

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 11, 2019 03:30AM
Really? How come the best Minis run NTPA? How come the best 2WD trucks run NTPA? How come the best 4WD gas and diesel trucks run NTPA? What about Pro Stocks? Super Farm? Mods?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 03:31AM by theRightRearTire183.

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 12, 2019 05:25AM
Explain yourself when you say the only the best Mini pullers run with NTPA?

Sure there are guys and gals who choose to run with one or the other for the bulk of their respective seasons. However there is a quite a bit of overlap with a majority of the competitors.

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 12, 2019 11:02AM
Ppl.. Has the best correct. I was looking for the super stock tractor diesel class.. Does lock n load pull ppl ?
Every organization that I know of.. Just me has a super stock diesel class.. I can't find in ppl
Somebody please post ppl for that class
Thanks

Re: Ntpa vs Ppl April 13, 2019 04:09AM
PPL has a super stock class. Diesels can run it.

The Truth about Pulling April 11, 2019 03:49AM
Be Thankful we [Pullers and Fans] have more than one organization who offers a place for Great Competition ! They both have Top Notch Equipment Pulling at their events. Let's go Pull and/or Watch where we want. That is what i do !! I personally like going to Any Organization who have classes that catches my interest. Isn't Freedom Great !!!! Lets go enjoy the Motorsport we love so dear !!! Pulling season is fast approaching !!!!

Re: The Truth about Pulling April 11, 2019 12:43PM
Well said PullMX. This year in our class (Lim Pro Diesel Truck) we literally could pull at 60+ hooks within a 200 mile radius of of North Central Ohio this year via PPL, NTPA, COTPC and FPP. We should support all pulling organizations and I am thankful for having these choices.

Re: The Truth about Pulling April 11, 2019 01:21PM
With the popularity of Pro Stock tractors, it is rather amazing that NTPA could only muster up 9 for their GN precommit whereas PPL cranks up 24 to chase their points which includes former GN precommits. Wonder why one of them did not sign up for that last spot? Conny's, being signed up for both, have the potential to be very busy! Be interesting to see how many of the 24 really chase the CT points.

Re: The Truth about Pulling April 11, 2019 01:43PM
They run down the list of pullers who earned points last year with NTPA to put together 10 pullers for the precommit list. After that it's first come for the remaining spots. There may be someone who does end up claiming it yet. Also, Conny's precommit every year to PPL, but only ever hook once or twice.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009