Camera to mount on pulling tractor April 28, 2019 03:03AM
Where to buy a easy to work camera to put on a rops or roll cage . Thanks

Re: Camera to mount on pulling tractor April 28, 2019 09:05AM
GoPro with handlebar mount kit. I have best luck with hero 3 about $100. [www.youtube.com]

Re: Camera to mount on pulling tractor April 30, 2019 04:11AM
I run a combination of cameras on the tractors I make videos for and I have found the easiest to mount and use is a GoPro Session. I'm sure some will disagree with my recommendation but I have had years of trouble free use. Not sure if they make them anymore but if you go on Amazon you can pick one up cheaper than any of the cameras you'll find at a store. Session does not have the LCD screen but will Bluetooth easily to your phone for setting up. You'll want the roll cage mount (handle bar mount won't fit on a roll cage tube). Just make sure you run some zip ties thru the camera mount as a safety. I've never lost a camera but it's easy to zip tie to whatever your mounting to and cheap insurance.

Re: Camera to mount on pulling tractor June 12, 2019 08:53AM
If you are in the market for a more permanent mounting bracket for your Action Cameras, please take a gander. Brackets securely mount to 2" roll cages and allow mounting most popular cameras.

Ham Boyz Racing Toys Action Camera Bracket

If you have any questions, please drop me a message.

Thanks for looking.

Mark J. Ham

Ham Boyz Racing Toys
1/64 Custom Creations, Motorsports Photography & Announcing

Sioux Falls SD
www.hamboyzracingtoys.zenfolio.com
hamboyzracingtoys@outlook.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520