Steve fan May 04, 2019 04:58AM
Why is all his good post being deleted . Its all the truth

Re: Steve fan May 04, 2019 05:22AM
I guess i from rong side of the twax, they dont like me, the delete police got my number i guess. I just be a fond memory, some cant handle the twuth !!!! I guess im done unless other Steve Fans speek up , ( i probably get deleted again ) !!!!!!!!!

Re: Steve fan May 04, 2019 08:51AM
When I got on here this AM, several of the thread's bottom side were missing. I made a reply about it, taking a Moderator to task about it and hit sent. I refreshed my page to see the posting and discovered that even a lot more of the thread had just been deleted in that very short time frame. So if the responsible "Moderator" even saw my reply, I have no idea. It certainly did not get posted.

My point in that response was that a lot of threads have seen substantial thread reduction during the past several months. So much for the purported "entertainment" value of this chatboard.

And what really bugs me is that I can give polite friendly advice / encouragement to someone creating a real ruckus and a Moderator wipes out my post. And that is what I was doing in the bottom side of the thread, as "Steve Fan" was out of control and making a fool of himself and his former idol. Despite all the bashing he did, he still has not changed his 'handle'.

Re: Steve fan May 04, 2019 01:32PM
I just looked at the post and noticed some of my post were gone dont matter i never make any since anyway .Now with all the deleted know one makes since so i dont feal so bad

Re: Steve fan May 04, 2019 02:03PM
Big 10-4, Lewis. The entertainment value in that" llss" thread definitely crashed to zilch ! However, your reply above, right along with Steve Fan, are Entertaining !! Thumbs Up

Re: Steve fan May 04, 2019 02:20PM
I deleted them. The thread was fine at first, but then it went sideways and got stupid so I took a hatchet to it. If the posts were trying to be funny they missed the mark by a mile.

As for "Why is all his good post being deleted . Its all the truth"... what part was the truth, that he dun tuk off work an dun drove to see steve an he aint there pullin so now he aint no steve fan no mo! How he dun node that steve stayed home cuz he was scared. Do you mean those great posts? Yeah, I don't think they really added much value to the forum.

There were some intelligent replies to some dumb posts that got deleted, but that's simply because they were in response to the deleted post and they no longer made sense without the deleted post. I am sorry that the good posts were deleted but that's what happens sometimes when people respond to posts that don't add anything of value.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2019 02:21PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Steve fan May 04, 2019 11:53PM
Speaking on behalf of the silent majority, thank you Jake!

Re: Steve fan May 05, 2019 02:52AM
Thanks Jake for the delete, The post didn't make sense from the start. If Steve is a real puller, i would be ticked off if i were him.

Re: Steve fan May 06, 2019 02:06PM
Just a question for all you Steve Fan haters. ---- we're any of you at the TNT rules meeting before the season started ----- it came out of the meeting that Steve Dye stated -- quote " if KTPA doesn't have a hook I'll come an run with you -- meaning TNT " so where has he been, definitely not at any pulls, just sayn !!!! Steve Fan wasn't wrong about anything , an the ones that know the whole story knows it, an those that don't, just wait the BLACK SPLASH will be tested !!!

Re: Steve fan May 06, 2019 02:26PM
Thunk ewe 4 baking me up, they didn't no hole story- eye tride 2 tell em, thnk 4 have my back-- i only went to 3rd grade ab they whoop me everyday- now comes get you some--

Re: Steve fan May 06, 2019 03:41PM
Anyone that dont vote for the rules and dont agree with the rules. But yet goes and play the game with the rules does the same as saying YES and raising that right hand for the vote count just saying.But go have a good time whatever your choice thats what its all about

Re: Steve fan May 05, 2019 06:35AM
The deleted string is possibly the dumbest thing ever written on this page. To be attached to a great class like LLSS looking for greater presence and respect nationally it did no one in the class any favors. Thanks Jake for the edit.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Steve fan May 19, 2019 01:44PM
i don’t know what the original thread was but after a long day in the sun planting soybeans this thread made me chuckle a few times

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM