Blackbourns and the LSS class May 07, 2019 02:54PM
Everyone's always focused on the SSO class but it looks like to me Blackbourn's have a strangle hold on the LSS class. I seen this evening on facebook two of the top runners were there today on the dyno. Is there another puller/builder that will be able to give them a run for the points this year? Keep up the good work fellas look forward to seeing you this summer.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 07, 2019 04:02PM
Mondovi Tractor, Hootman's, GMS, and Connor Brothers all have tractors out there that are consistently at the top of the results. Wouldn't count any of them out on any given night.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 07, 2019 04:07PM
What tractor do Conner Brothers have in LSS?

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 07, 2019 05:54PM
Too Hy-Strung

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 03:08PM
Fuqua's tractor is all Brian Conner --- dont think there us a " Conner Brothers " anymore, they each went there separate ways !!!

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 07, 2019 06:23PM
The PPL light super class is loaded.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 07, 2019 11:05PM
Ya every PPL class is "loaded". Pretty standard really. Everyone jumps on board for the money at the start of the year. Let's see how many actually stick with them for the whole season. My bet is as soon as the front runners are well established, you will see a sharp drop in numbers as the season progresses.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 04:28AM
In my opinion the Blackbourn tractors only appear so dominate because there are so many of them. When half the class is Blackbourn, good chance one will be out front. However, Hy-strung, Fuqua, Hootman (excited to see the new ride out), Phillips x2, and Haug x2 can win any day. Also, looks like Wilhite has his figured out so there will be 2 more in the mix.

Anyone got any details on the new monkey mayham? Also, who is Mondovi referenced above?

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 05:10AM
Can't forget Roy Metz who just won the points title last year.

Mondovi Tractor is owned by the Pichler's that drive the "Red Thunder" tractor in Wisconsin. They just built the Bowles' "Alter Ego" that ran at Shipshewana in March. They help a other few tractors in Wisconsin as well. One of them I believe is "Just a Case" driven by Marty Nelson. Both Pichler's and Nelson have finished in the top 5 at Tomah on multiple occasions and would probably hold their own if they ran a national circuit.

Brent Yaron

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 05:54AM
Kevin Lynn will be back this year and Peissig will return in 2019 as well . Jason Hootman will be out with a new and improved power plant with runmors of Mark Hootman running some GN this year as well . Going to be a fun year for the BLUE!

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 09:37AM
There must be a reason why half the class are all built out of the same shop. I keep hearing how others can beat them but yet can only get one horse out of the barn.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 02:04PM
Blackbourn fan I am not sure what you are referring to. There a lot of light supers out there that can beat the Chizek team on any given night, they just don't have the open wallet Mike does to fund multiple tractors in 2 different classes and campaign them on a full time basis.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 10:13AM
Red Thunder is the Mondovi Tractor

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 02:54PM
When did Pichler's buy out Dave Pfund's Mondovi Tractor?

Where has Peissig been the past few years?

Fortunately, today, there are many very capable LSS's to make a positive impact on the pulling tracks. Nice to see how the class has rebounded.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 03:10PM
New light super coming out of Ky real soon, suppose to debute in a couple weeks at the Hansel Sullivan pull !!!

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 08, 2019 05:48PM
"when" I forgot to mention Dave Pfund with the Mondovi Tractor crew as he's still apart of Mondovi Tractor.

Peissig's had the tractor for sale as neither Mark or Tim wanted to drive. Kevin didn't want to let the tractor go and decided to put a new block in it. This is what I have been told anyways and that the tractor will be back out this year.

Brent Yaron

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 10, 2019 11:59AM
Dave Pfund is separate from Mondovi Tractor He Builds Chassis Cages Etc. For Mondovi Tractor As Requested And For Others As Well, Greg Brantner Is Also Involved With The Business Side Of Mondovi Tractor.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 10, 2019 02:56PM
After reading all the posts all I can say is "WOW"!

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 11, 2019 05:25PM
Why is it when u post something on this page when u call somebody out on wrong information and you're post get's erased right of way. Complete bull and it's not the first time.

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 13, 2019 02:11PM
Because you need to put your name so someone will know whos butt to kick if your wrong

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 11, 2019 04:56AM
Do the Conner Bros still work on the d-21 out of Iowa?

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 11, 2019 06:01AM
The Connor Brothers I believe do not work on anything together.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Blackbourns and the LSS class May 11, 2019 11:38AM
The D21 is out of Missouri, and Dick is correct they do not work together anymore, there seems to be some resentment there for some reason.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009