Milan and Paris Pulls May 23, 2019 12:04PM
I want to commend both pulls for seeing the writing on the wall and cancelling before the day of pull. Over the years I have drove or been on my way to a pull and have it cancelled after arriving. This is a pain in the ass for pullers and if they have pull on a bad it's horrible for the fans. Job well done and this is just my 2cents. Good day to be a puller

Re: Milan and Paris Pulls May 23, 2019 03:50PM
Thank you for the kind words. It’s a hard call to make with so many variables at stake. It wasn’t easy to call, but we were able to lock in a reschedule date for June 14th.
All of us at High Limit Productions thank everyone for their support and hope to see everyone in Paris MO June 14th for the Children’s Miracle Power Pull!!! For any questions, check out our Facebook page High Limit Production INC. Or Call or text Chad At 573-808-5150.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009