Freedom of speach May 31, 2019 05:57AM
How come Steve fan keeps getting deleted, he's a fan of the sport and apparently Steve Dye an his brother Chuck, i have sean nothing wrong with his comments yet he keeps getting deleted, what happened to freedom of speech, in a very wet crop season its kindof entertaining to read, jyst sayn, ease up on the guy, he aint hurting anyone !!!!

Re: Freedom of speach May 31, 2019 06:25AM
It is not entertaining, it's a circus....and there's no need for it. Thank goodness it is being deleted.

Re: Freedom of speach May 31, 2019 06:59AM
Is Freedom of Speck. Freedom of Scheeh. Freedom of reck. Freedom of sneak no it's spelled Freedom of Speech

Re: Freedom of speach May 31, 2019 09:15AM
I deleted it. I will continue to do so, as long as this low level thinking continues and puts a black eye on a class full of good folks.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Freedom of speach May 31, 2019 01:52PM
Well said and thank you Bryan!

Re: Freedom of speach June 01, 2019 03:37PM
You have freedom of speech in your own home and to a smaller degree in a public place. But not on a message board, in a restaurant, etc.

Re: Freedom of speach June 02, 2019 02:10AM
You have freedom of speech but in certain places and intansnces you will suffer consequences, here you can get deleted because this is a privately owned site. Someone can stomp on the American Flag...that is a freedom...but they can also get their butt kicked by some former Marine for expressing that freedom, that is a consequence.

S'no Farmer

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009