Wilmington June 08, 2019 03:59PM
Wilmington Results?? Real kick in NTPA teeth for having PPL Pull in hometown of ntpa. At least if it were an ntpa pull we would know the results. Its 2019.. the age of instant information.. lets get with the times PPL.

Re: Wilmington June 08, 2019 05:47PM
I'm not sure how Wilmington is the home town of the NTPA but we were reading the results on our way home from the pull,that's not as fast as NTPA but still pretty fast in my book. Good show,good equipment. I'm an NTPA puller but you have give credit where credit is due,they had a good event.

S'no Farmer

Re: Wilmington June 08, 2019 10:51PM
Noticed a couple mod tractors missing from the mix. Berg and Bunnage

Bunnage absent June 09, 2019 01:40AM
Directly from the Steve Bunnage Motorsports Facebook page:

“Team Takes A Lickin had to miss our first pull tonight in Wilmington, OH due to we are in the field planting corn. Was a hard decision but the weather has not been favorable since April with the over abundance of rain and we are way behind like a lot farmers. The weather has allowed us to finally get something in the ground the last several days and we are thankful for it and just had to continue with it. We look forward to getting on the track and putting down some good passes and get our season started and having some fun soon. Thanks to our sponsors and team. Good Luck to all teams tonight and safe travels home.”

Re: Wilmington June 09, 2019 12:27AM
I was there and results were posted at the end of each class not sure how much faster they could do it
Well run pull

Re: Wilmington June 09, 2019 02:20AM
Looks like it was an awesome open super class

Re: Wilmington June 09, 2019 03:43AM
This thread has had me thinking all morning. Why must we chose one over the other,why can't both organizations be good? We have run with LOTS of different organizations over the years and have not had a bad expiriance with any of them. From Tom McConnell to NTPA to OSTPA to KTPA to PPL. They all have there good points and their bad points. Why make yourself choose one over the other,why not enjoy them all for what they provide the pulling community .

I've heard talk of how the European Lt. Unlimited class is so much better than ours as well as their mod class...why can't they both be good for different reasons? Same with PPL vs NTPA, why can't they just both be good for the pullers and the fans?

S'no Farmer

Re: Wilmington June 09, 2019 04:44AM
Pro Puller, must be the first time for you. This spring event has been a PPL event for at least the last 7 years!BeerHotThumbs Up

Re: Wilmington June 09, 2019 09:56AM
Yep, and notice that at the time it changed over was also the same time Larry Roberts stopped pulling with the NTPa.

Re: Wilmington June 11, 2019 04:38AM
Walsh Bros. Aren't running the full circuit. Should be at Tomah

Re: Wilmington June 09, 2019 06:53AM
ProPuller
Wilmington Results?? Real kick in NTPA teeth for having PPL Pull in hometown of ntpa. At least if it were an ntpa pull we would know the results. Its 2019.. the age of instant information.. lets get with the times PPL.

It looks like your only purpose of posting on here is to bash the PPL..Is there anything else you want to whine about..

Re: Wilmington June 10, 2019 11:53PM
Berg and Bunnage were still in the fields, Walsh's tractor not completed yet.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Wilmington June 11, 2019 03:57AM
Don’t they have a NTPA pull there in the fall

Re: Wilmington June 12, 2019 02:11PM
We have a R2 hook in July.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,677, Posts: 229,779, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason