560 LLSS rearend need help June 10, 2019 08:25AM
LLSS guys,
I have a 560 rearend and plan on using a dt 360 on alcohol. What do I need to do to reared and transmission? Who best to get parts from, Atlas? Do's and don'ts please

Re: 560 LLSS rearend need help June 10, 2019 08:35AM
Go with a Profab transmission. It is expensive but in the end it will be cheaper with a lot better setup. Use a billet carrier also.

Re: 560 LLSS rearend need help June 10, 2019 12:34PM
One call does it all .................... Karl at Atlas Billet diff, bull pinions and drop in transmission

Re: 560 LLSS rearend need help June 10, 2019 02:39PM
560s has been running for years with out the drop in trans get a imput shaft from Carl and gears for the trans he's been keeping in stock the billit carrier is well worth it. I had his first fully needle carrier he wanted to try one worked great THE bottom shaft in the transmission is a weak point that can be fixed by pressing a solid shaft inside the original shaft the bull pinions won't give know trouble with the good carrier the stock carrier goes first usually then gets the bull pinions or drop in the trans if the funds are there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2019 02:42PM by Lewis Conner.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009