Tomah stuff June 21, 2019 03:16AM
The pull was good I thought. But where all the Open SS . It was a pretty crappy class.I was hoping some PPL guys would make it. And the Outlaw guys in the LSS class and what is going on with the GALOT LSS. I was hoping they would build 2 or 2 .

Re: Tomah stuff June 21, 2019 05:51AM
There was ppl guys there. At least 4 were there. the bullet and hulls were there. And ntpa ban everyone else.

Re: Tomah stuff June 21, 2019 09:26AM
Like “there was” said, they Hulls made it some of the others I know stayed home to get stuff done at the shop or farm. Also, there were 3 Outlaw tractors that pulled in Tomah. What else do you really want. The light supers put on one hell of a show both nights and the SSO wasn’t too bad either.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Tomah stuff June 23, 2019 11:29AM
I was disappointed too. But I knew the Chizek tractors probably wouldn't be there. This is a Super national pull that is now not so super. I'm only 3 hours away from Tomah. I have been going to BG which is 8 hours away for the last 3 years and I may have to rethink going there too. I'm a diesel guy but I appreciate the talent and hard work put into the LSS and OSS tractors that are no longer with the NTPA.

Re: Tomah stuff June 23, 2019 02:04PM
You really think 2 or 3 903 cummins OSS tractors would make the show better ? Dream On !!! Pulling has gotten expensive, and disposable income has gotten less. NTPA is trying to save the OSS the best way they know how. Right or wrong they are trying!!! There was 10 OSS @ Tomah this year, not bad considering the rain we have experienced this year. I haved pulled OSS tractors, they are an awesome ride !!! Only wish i had the health to campaign the one i own !!! When those turbos light, no better ride in pulling !!! It's easy to come on this forum and beat us pullers up, but you don't have the investment in a tractor like some of us do. In a perfect world we all would love to have an endless money supply to build the winning combination !!! But we pull what we have and can afford !!!! John 419-571-4553

Re: Tomah stuff June 23, 2019 02:30PM
The easiest way to answer a 903 whas a bunch of bullcrap pullers are whell known to destroy every class thats ever been made thats why theres so many classes it takes all the OSS tractors in the US to show up at the same place to make a decent class what a crock of poop for a so called class PULLMX your to nice your not pulling @#$%& with todays sleds until the last 50 foot why all the redicouls cost pullers bring on themself .A 1980s SS could still put one hell of a show on with todays sleds and the write setting and then people wouldn't be worried about 3 tractors i wouldn't walk across the street to se pull not showing up

Re: Tomah stuff June 24, 2019 02:06AM
After going to Tomah for years , yes I can say the 903s make the show better, kinda had a showdown going with Galot but the way competition is now days it’s easier to ban them and as far as the expense it is an “elite class” anymore if you can’t hang with them be happy to pull with them or find a class to suit your budget there are classes from unlimited mods to r/c tractors in this country I’m sure you could find something.

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 01:51PM
Theft by deception my friend there is a law for that and could be pushed if someone wanted to be a ass

Re: Tomah stuff June 26, 2019 12:55AM
You,ve mentioned lawyers twice,why would you do that? If there is a sure fire way to competely wipe pulling out in the US that would be the start. Even the mention of them and pulling in the same sentence scares me!

S'no Farmer

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 02:35AM
from watching from home on saturday night the crowd sounded pretty quiet and looked like there were still plenty of seats that never used to be the case .

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 04:19AM
Attendance was down for sure. Both fans and pullers.

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 07:28AM
There were actually a few more pullers there this year than last year. But the classes that people enjoy the most is where the most were missing and it showed.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 11:11AM
There wasn’t a lot of room left Saturday night , I was down by 100’ and it was even crowed there .

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 05:30AM
Lewis, sounds like you’re getting pretty butt hurt. The fact you think the 80s could compete with today’s technology shows how much you’re living in the past. Not discrediting the prior competitors. The leaps in turbo technology along with the horsepower gains, those 80s tractors wouldn’t compete. Get out from behind your keyboard and actually build a tractor to compete. Put this so called knowledges to the test instead of running your fingers.

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 06:53AM
agree,when buck,pumpkin gone mad,and larry geetz showed up 4-5 years ago at bg that proved how much the class has changed

Re: Tomah stuff June 25, 2019 07:22AM
It will be hard to tell how much they've advanced when no one is left in the class. Wake up this stuff is out of control. Not everything always should be done just because some can they've gone so far only a few can follow. About it get used to only a few tractors and quite bitching about it that's all you're going to get $$$$$$$$$$$

Re: Tomah stuff June 26, 2019 06:44AM
Theft by deception generally means the use of deception to obtain control over the property or services of another. The following is an example of a state statute governing theft by deception: Theft by deception. A person commits theft if he or she obtains property of another by deception.

What property or service was stolen?

Re: Tomah stuff June 26, 2019 08:52AM
Seems I have seen this theft by deception a few times this week under a few unregistered names.Do we have one person trying to start something?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason