Corn Fed at Tomah June 21, 2019 11:17PM
I see on the Tomah results that Lance Little pulled Corn Fed in the SS class. I was thinking that was a prostock. Was I mistaken, did it get a set up change, or is there another reason?

Thanks

Re: Corn Fed at Tomah June 22, 2019 01:37AM
It Was Entered And Pulled In Both Classes, Went About 100ft. In The Pro Class And 260 Something In The Diesel Super Class. If I Had To Guess He Wast Trying To Get Something Worked Out On It And Just Needed To Make Some Passes, It's Been Awhile Since A Pro Has Done Some Class Jumping...

Re: Corn Fed at Tomah June 22, 2019 01:57AM
That makes sense. I didnt realize they could run in SS too.

Re: Corn Fed at Tomah June 22, 2019 02:11AM
The Rule Book In The Past ( I Haven't Read One In Years) Has Stated That Pro Stock Tractors Can Run In The Super Class Under Pro Stock Rules As Long As They Can Make The Weight And Being A Component Tractor I'm Sure Corn Fed Didn't Have Much Trouble Making The Weight....

Re: Corn Fed at Tomah June 22, 2019 02:45AM
2019 NTPA rulebook, Pro Stock, p. 57: "N. Competition - Pro Stock Tractors are allowed to compete under their own division rules and regulations (excluding weight), in Heavy Super Stock classes at all levels."

Brian Shramek is the last one I know of that did such for a whole season, about a decade ago. Tractor was equipped with 30's.

Re: Corn Fed at Tomah June 28, 2019 07:34AM
ITPA seems to all this quite regularly as if there are always two Lt / Lim Pros in the heavy SS class if their classes run the same night. Seems the same thing happens in the PS class as well. Why not, its prize money to help pay for the trip.

Re: Corn Fed at Tomah June 28, 2019 01:10PM
I heard that corn fed is headed to Texas??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,957.

Our newest member CBeard