Tomah Semis June 23, 2019 02:42AM
The image says it all

Re: Tomah Semis June 23, 2019 04:21AM
And then have to wait forever to even get the class started

Re: Tomah Semis June 23, 2019 05:59AM
I get what they were trying to do, stretch out a thin class that is popular, and waiting to start it so it finished about the same time as the two wheelers so everyone wouldn't leave. I don't agree that is a good way to operate, nor is it in the best interest of the fans, but I see what they were trying to do. However, they waited SO LONG that then we ended up having to wait even longer for that class to finish after the crazy long class of two wheelers was done! It's crazy for that to happen after they did nothing for at least an hour to kill time.

Why did they not run the diesel supers on the pit side track? That would have worked out well. It's not like they didn't know how long the classes were going to take and that it would end up like it did with the timing.

Re: Tomah Semis June 23, 2019 06:07AM
Totally agree

Re: Tomah Semis June 23, 2019 11:17AM
I left after waiting about 20 minutes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason