LLSS purse increase !!! June 28, 2019 03:33PM
How come when Tom McConnell added a 1000 dollars to the LIMITED LIGHT SUPER STOCK class at Lebanon, Ky, all of the sudden BOB & KTPA decided that they all of the sudden could do the same at their pulls the same weekend, like Tom or not but he can promote a pull an it scares the other organizations to death, if they can come up with the money that one weekend, they could do it all year,because Tom offered it they decided they would to, just seems odd they all of a sudden came up with money.How come they haven't offered it all year, pullers are all wondering !!!

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 29, 2019 04:50AM
When Tom gets his new box turbo agh tires only llss class started he will have a lot of tractors

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 29, 2019 12:41PM
As someone who’s building a tractor for this class and for it to be a grease burner, I’m wondering why an extra $500 goes to the alky if one wins? 3.6 or not, I’ve seen alky tractors beat the 3.6 on multiple occasions. If mine was done I wouldn’t even thinking about going if an alky tractor is worth $500 more. Seems like a jacked up playing field.

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 29, 2019 12:44PM
NewTractor
As someone who’s building a tractor for this class and for it to be a grease burner, I’m wondering why an extra $500 goes to the alky if one wins? 3.6 or not, I’ve seen alky tractors beat the 3.6 on multiple occasions. If mine was done I wouldn’t even thinking about going if an alky tractor is worth $500 more. Seems like a jacked up playing field.

It’s just pot-stirring...
Or as some would say: a marketing gimmick

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 29, 2019 12:52PM
A 3.6 is old news a little diesel Ford that's not running one has been doing a lot of BUTT KICKING///////////////////WOW I FOR SEEN THE FUTURE

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 29, 2019 12:24PM
Fan of Otis
How come when Tom McConnell added a 1000 dollars to the LIMITED LIGHT SUPER STOCK class at Lebanon, Ky, all of the sudden BOB & KTPA decided that they all of the sudden could do the same at their pulls the same weekend.

I’m interested to see results and see who all went where.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 29, 2019 12:59PM
Tom's the MAN his box turbo and agg tires will bring tractors back out of the wood work and new ones on the track my HERO has a way of getting the impossible done and like it or not needs to take over NTPA

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 29, 2019 03:56PM
tommy in charge of ntpa would be a hoot and make for a very interesting set of winter meetings

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 30, 2019 03:42PM
Tom is no longer in charge at BOB incase some didnt know

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! June 30, 2019 05:04PM
This is going to be fun!
We get to watch the Tom's going to screw pullers again show!!!
I can't believe how many times that guy can get away with the same scam !!!
Pullers are more gulliable than alcoholics!

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! July 01, 2019 12:29AM
This topic wasn't about Tom doin what Tom does, it is about KTPA & BOB all of the sudden finding money gor this one weekend after Tom offered the $1000, if they can do it now whg cant they do it all year ?

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! July 01, 2019 01:35AM
How many llss we will there to run with Tom?

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! July 01, 2019 06:51AM
Just to clarify, the added money has came from the fair boards that are hosting the event, not from either KTPA or BOB.

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! July 03, 2019 11:42AM
Maybe Tom or someone with BOB would like to tell us why the BOB canceled the pull in Lebanon and then added one at Williamstown the same day. My Guess is Tom was trying to screw someone.

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! July 03, 2019 12:37PM
Someone already did Tom has nothing to do with BOB NOW it was bookings by two different associations

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! July 04, 2019 02:54AM
Tom is looking after a mixed class and BOB group it was just for alcohol

Re: LLSS purse increase !!! July 04, 2019 03:26AM
Hahaha that’s why that’s lil blue fords been top 3 almost each night with 2 wins already the other guys just cry about the 3.6 bc they can’t win unless they have a even bigger turbo Travis Gordon wins why can’t they? Must not be smart enough!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009