Blah blah blah June 28, 2019 04:02PM
Hate to say it but there is only room for one microphone here in Hutchinson.

Re: Blah blah blah June 28, 2019 05:42PM
This was one of the best years I can remember. No stupid trumpet music, no dumb comments. I thought Jason Schultz was really good and layed out some decent facts and info for the crowd.

Re: Blah blah blah July 01, 2019 12:34PM
I agree, Jason and Phil did a fine job.

Re: Blah blah blah July 01, 2019 01:06PM
Yeah but Jason interrupted like 20,000 times because he thinks it is all about him

Re: Blah blah blah July 01, 2019 03:06PM
Or maybe if you knew what you were talking about you'd know that Jason came out and said that he did talk over Phil several times, but it was because he couldn't hear him in certain areas of the track. If it's so easy I suggest maybe you should try announcing.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Blah blah blah July 09, 2019 05:06PM
Brent Yaron
If it's so easy I suggest maybe you should try announcing.
Nah, can’t do that. It would require introducing yourself with a name other than ‘Anonymous User’... #hatersgonnahate

He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 04, 2019 01:38AM
Jason does a great job at what he does but he does interrupt everyone he interviews and other announcers at most pulls. He just gets excited and passionate about pulling.

Re: He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 04, 2019 03:33AM
Jason needs a lot of attention. Most of the time it's more about Jason than the pullers or the show. Yes we are all of us are passionate about pulling, yet that does not negate good manners. When you are interviewing a guest the show should be about the puller and not how smart or funny you are.

Re: He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 04, 2019 04:05AM
I don't have facebook so I don't listen to the show, but Jason did interview me. I thought he did a good job, asked right questions and let me talk about our event. I think that he and his team are passionate and heavily involved in the sport. Some like that and some don't. And typically, as seems with most things you only hear the negative people speak out..

I would say, keep up the good work Jason.

Re: He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 04, 2019 01:18PM
I was interviewed on the show over the winter. No complaints here. He does a lot of good things for small groups like the one I am involved with. Always going to have critics. Carry on with what you are doing!

Re: He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 04, 2019 04:20AM
I agree with Dr.Fill

Re: He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 05, 2019 02:10AM
I thought the announcing this year was as better than its ever been in Hutchinson. At least he brings some knowledge and the "this guy was in wherever last weekend and did good or broke" type information that's not just reading off a piece of paper. We've had announcer problems in our group in the past, and there's nothing better than someone with knowledge that can talk and talk. Believe me, (and I'm not saying anything most people don't already know) the absolute worst thing is dead air time on the PA system. Ok he interrupted boo hoo. Still better that silence.

Re: He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 05, 2019 01:05PM
I agree, bill lano, who also does a good job, always interrupted also and no one says a word. Sounds like someone just doesn't like Jason. Maybe if you payed attention you would realize he's one of the best announcers out there and I hope he comes back next year!! I also agree he pays good attention at prior shows to be able to give a back story along with most vehicles/drivers. And that's keeps people interested during down time!!

Re: He interrupts everyone listen to Lets Grow Pulling July 11, 2019 03:28PM
Say what you want about him. Jason is good for the sport. Keep up the good work buddy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009