Tonights class... July 04, 2019 01:14PM
Very good show in the SSD class. !

Re: Tonights class... July 04, 2019 02:46PM
Where at, an who all was there ?

Re: Tonights class... July 04, 2019 02:52PM
Rockwell, IA. 6 tractors all made a good pass and should be back.

Re: Tonights class... July 04, 2019 05:08PM
Yeah was good show, got mod tractors and DSS in barely, too bad mother nature cut it short.

Re: Tonights class... July 04, 2019 11:56PM
Just wondering how much rain Rockwell received last night?

Re: Tonights class... July 05, 2019 03:58AM
"Diggin' Hard" and Rachner are not running for GN points but did well last night. Rachner - I never heard of him before this season. And he is not listed in pulling-reference .com. Is this a SSD he bought or built? Hyper setup?

What is everyone hearing about where Rand, Olden and Raymond are, since they are on the PreCommit list and yet have not been to one event?

What kind of injury did Beck's "High Tech Redneck" and Esdon's "RLF" and Schlabach "Bone Twister" and Demers "Smokin Hot Deere" suffer at Tomah?

So everyone in this class should detune a 1000 horsepower and be out on the track at literally every event. Especially in this day when there really are not very many events for any given class on GN circuit.

Re: Tonights class... July 05, 2019 05:09AM
Rachner’s tractor is old Lock N Load chassis and Esdon helped them build the tractor. High Tech Redneck was still farming last week and that’s why they missed Hutch. Smokin Hot Deere had damage to their crank and didn’t get it fixed in time.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Tonights class... July 05, 2019 09:48AM
Went further than 2 ft but if you want to dramatize it that’s fine.

Re: Tonights class... July 05, 2019 04:15AM
Talked to owner of super rooster. He said Raymond Is suppose to be out but don’t know what happen. Also they interviewed Travis with the Bone Twister. Ruined two blocks already this season. Blocks at Lagods getting repaired. And regrouping to see exactly what is going wrong. Travis’s words. These guys are running beyond kill with these machines.

Re: Tonights class... July 05, 2019 05:22AM
Mikeandike
Ruined two blocks already this season. Blocks at Lagods getting repaired. And regrouping to see exactly what is going wrong. Travis’s words. These guys are running beyond kill with these machines.

Bone Twister trashed first block in the drive way,...……...second block on the 1 foot line at Tomah,...…………."running beyond kill" is a little dramatic don't ya think?

Re: Tonights class... July 05, 2019 06:32AM
I am also a huge ssd fan but yes these tractors should be scaled back a bit so they LIVE a whole season. 2 blocks in less than 2 feet of pulling....... Put some reigns on the ponies so the ponies can keep playing!!!!!

Re: Tonights class... July 05, 2019 04:21PM
Need to reign in the class with new rules, or the class is toast, which it already is!
Everybody loves watching the class, just nobody like seeing them all break and not comeback.

Re: Tonights class... July 06, 2019 12:54AM
How come Ross can keep Triple Bypass strong and consistent? Everyone has their ups and down seasons. I thought the Hypermax block was the solution to the problems in the SSD division?

Re: Tonights class... July 06, 2019 05:54AM
Andre Bedard
How come Ross can keep Triple Bypass strong and consistent?

Dedication to the dyno IMO...…………………..Cool

Re: Tonights class... July 06, 2019 01:57AM
The pass Ross made was worth the price of admission!

Re: Tonights class... July 06, 2019 02:35AM
It was a picture perfect pass. Truly a piece off work. Shiny under the hood as it is on outside. He let out of the throttle Thursday night. And just about got passed. I thought he did and he told me he did. He didn’t realize they made it pull as far you can go. Super Rooster I think took that proud gear last evening.

Re: Tonights class... July 08, 2019 01:32AM
Why isn’t Ross running there second tractor they pre committed

Re: Tonights class... July 08, 2019 02:21AM
We did not pre commit either tractor. I personally called NTPA after the list was published to clarify we could not make that decision until we got to Tomah due to employee shortages at our business. We applied for a license for both tractors and for our drivers in mid December, but that is different paperwork from pre commit papers. At Tomah we pre committed Triple Bypass.

Re: Tonights class... July 08, 2019 12:19PM
Puller fan
So if your name is Ross you can pre-come at any time ????

If you have a name you can pre commit to GN before July 1st.

Re: Tonights class... July 08, 2019 02:50PM
Actually, you have to pre-commit before the first tractor of your class goes down the track at the first Grand National event of the year. Which in turn allows the Ross family to pre-commit at Tomah.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009