Macon mo tractor pull July 10, 2019 04:42AM
What was everybody’s opinion on the fiasco they called a tractor pull last week? 6 classes one sled really???? 1 am finish time. A lot of pullers left pissed over track conditions. They said over the pa that if we can’t get this truck to move the sled we are going to have to cancel the class. Bring back the show me showdown crew please!! Outlaws should reconsider going back.

Re: Macon mo tractor pull July 10, 2019 05:37AM
Never has been a good track.

Re: Macon mo tractor pull July 10, 2019 10:01AM
Well the track was the same for everyone... I think most pullers will be happy to go back and give them another try. Its tough to put on a pull, building a track is not easy at all, and I know most pullers just want to see if a place learns from their mistakes, I'm always happy to keep going back to a place that puts out effort and is trying to get better every year. Not every track, facility, crew, ect... is perfect. But we will be happy to be back at Macon next year if they will have us.

Keith Dohrman

Re: Macon mo tractor pull July 10, 2019 10:34AM
What was the problem with the track? Super-greasy or something? (Haven’t seen any video of the event, I don’t think.)

Re: Macon mo tractor pull July 10, 2019 07:40PM
Somebody said there was maybe Demo derby or mudbog track there earlier.
It's hard to make good consistent track when the base has been disturbed that much.

Re: Macon mo tractor pull July 18, 2019 06:25PM
Macon has had its problems even when the show me show down crew ran it. 1 back in the day the track. 2 back in the day rain outs ( which they can't control)! 1 Joe and Stephen worked really hard to try and put on a quality event !!! 2 THERE'S nothing wrong with the show they had( as far as outlaws)! I know the track was bad, but if they keep working at it , they will get it right! Thanks for the hard work to bring an quality event back to Macon!

Re: Macon mo tractor pull July 19, 2019 12:42AM
dirt does "wear out",im sure most tracks that have been used as a pulling surface should be replaced ,only way to make a yearly bad track good is to remove and replace the dirt...…..

Re: Macon mo tractor pull July 19, 2019 02:15AM
Macon was a marginal track back 20 years ago when NTPA pulled there, track issues are major problem anymore, I wish some one would make a video for how to build a track for dummies, all the way from soil type and how much water to add for preparation for said soil type, they may not get rich but sure would help some of these smaller pulls, wouldn’t be as many disappointed fans and pullers...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009