rock valley July 11, 2019 10:30AM
might be an interesting weekend at rock valley i looked at ntpa schedule and there is no gn hooks for the light supers or diesel supers just wondering how many might crossover and i am curious to see if blagraves come up since i see they took points with ottpa and on the light super side i have seen wettleson pull and some of the wisconsin boys hook at rv just food for thought

Re: rock valley July 12, 2019 06:19AM
Predictions
DSS- Blagraves
USS- Red Ink
LSS- Barn Buddy
Pro Stock- Gone
4.1- no green

Re: rock valley July 12, 2019 04:34PM
Lamest show I have been to this year , sled settings were way too tight, very little action to be had.

Re: rock valley July 12, 2019 05:36PM
A local told me they've had 9 inches of rain in 12 days, I think I would be thankful you were even able to watch a tractor pull considering how many rain outs have taken place this year in the pulling world!

Re: rock valley July 12, 2019 06:45AM
WTPA has a points hook Saturday in River Falls so don't expect any of them to make the trip. Also, talked to Marcus last night and sounds like he will be going to River Falls also.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: rock valley July 13, 2019 04:50AM
All the credit goes to the pullers. I can remember Hinton being under water days before the pull. Conditions were not ideal I understand but when the track was not even level at the start and the crew creates a hole and a mountain makes it a piss poor show. The grader guy did his best but barely lasted a class on east track. Again all credit I give to the pullers. LLP and Superfarm put on best show which is good but lss, hss, mods, 2wd, pickups, big pros couldn’t get ahold. Classes on east track would unload at about 260 ft and were done by 290 300. Again my hat is off to the pullers. Hope today and tonight are better.

Re: rock valley July 15, 2019 01:42PM
Loved the fast pace show Saturday night! Being home on time was nice.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009