Steel city pulls July 14, 2019 10:17PM
Was wondering if this pull was still going on and had the farm stock open class they had a few years back? I have some family in WV we went to see one year and they took us there to watch,we are going to visit them again this weekend and I see they have a pull coming up.there web site has the dates and rules up it there are no2019 results. I would like to pull the farm stock non speed limit class,but my uncle say that that class doesn’t exist anymore there. I would rather talk to some pullers and not the promoters any help would be appreciated thanks again.

Re: Steel city pulls July 16, 2019 03:06AM
Ken,
If you have a Facebook account, send a message to the Steel City staff or author a post on their Facebook page - Steel City FB. They are quick to reply, and other pullers tend to give useful information. Unfortunately, the local antique tractor pulling club (WGCATA) also has a pull this Saturday (07/20), but that won't affect the open farm stock class at Steel City.

Re: Steel city pulls July 16, 2019 05:47AM
I don’t do face book I’m lucky to get on here. Thanks tho

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009