A pump September 06, 2019 10:49AM
I got a 10mm Bosch A pump don’t know what’s done to it, was looking at the cam in it and the lobes look like the lobes on an engine camshaft opposed to the semi circle looking lobes on the cam in the 9.5mm A pump I have to compare to. Is that just what the 10mm cams look like or is that a different one? Guy I got it from said it pushed a lot more than a stock 10mm, I’m just curious to know what’s done to it. It’s a case A pump. Thanks

Re: A pump September 07, 2019 01:14AM
I looked around on the internet and came to conclusion that it might be a quick delivery cam? Can anyone give me a good rundown on how these work?

Re: A pump September 07, 2019 01:41AM
Most pulling pump builders have the anti-reversing cam ground into a simple up-down cam lobe. The anti-reversing cam keeps the engine from running backwards. Stock in most applications, but Case pumps were simple up-down lobes. It may be a quick delivery grind with higher lift.

Re: A pump September 09, 2019 01:29AM
How does a quick delivery cam work/what’s different about it?

Re: A pump September 09, 2019 04:49AM
just like the name implies, it is a steeper angle on the lifting portion of the lobe, to lift the plunger up quicker.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009