D2 prostock September 09, 2019 11:34AM
Congrats to Darrin Hunt on winning the prostock points this year. They have a beautiful and awesome running tractor. I hope they run the complete circuit again next year. Go red!

Re: D2 prostock September 09, 2019 12:24PM
Best running pro Stock in the game right now!

Re: D2 prostock September 09, 2019 02:08PM
What makes D2’s Chassis better?

Re: D2 prostock September 09, 2019 01:42PM
Congrats to them on the points championship, but best running Pro Stock right now has to go to the Maize family and the Billet Binder. What an amazing year they have had.
Watch out for Hunt's Livin A Dream DSS... DSS could be very interesting next year.

Re: D2 prostock September 09, 2019 02:03PM
Not really sure how you can say Maize is running better than hunt. Yes they have had a great year and congrats to them but I don’t think they have won a hook since the whole class put pro pullers on like them. I would like to see D2 and Billet Binder go head to head. My money is on Hunt. Definitely think he has an edge on power and is a better driver. Not taking anything away from Jack at all he has done a damn good job but Darrin has the experience and a hell of a lot better chassis

Re: D2 prostock September 09, 2019 02:40PM
Not trying to take anything away from Hunt, being GN Champ speaks for itself, but Maize's was almost never even a fight. That thing dominated the points race. Both are fantastic running machines. Like I said though, Livin A Dream is a sleeping giant in DSS. I'm really excited for the 2020 DSS class.

Re: D2 prostock September 09, 2019 02:47PM
The Maize family is currently leading by only 6 points going into the final points hook in Wheatland, MO this weekend. They lost 34 points to the River Rat this past weekend in Ellsworth.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: D2 prostock September 09, 2019 02:54PM
Website not up to date, for me anyways. So open mouth, insert foot

Re: D2 prostock September 10, 2019 12:22AM
But I thought you couldn't compete in prostock with a red engine?? (sarcasm)

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 01:06AM
Does anyone know when the last time an IH has won the GN pro stock Championship?

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 01:13AM
Tim Cain 2009

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 02:29AM
Gettingers 2005

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 01:24AM
On that subject, when was the last time green won a Super Stock points championship?

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 02:13AM
I thought Tyler Boeckmann did with the Outlaws last year or 2 years ago and I think there will be a green one winning the points this year.

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 02:29AM
thats a state level class and org. we're talking about the big guys that run the national circuit. the diesel supers on the ntpa gn circuit.

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 05:21AM
Sorry for the bad information. I reread his question 20 more times and still didn't see N.T.P.A. Grand National in the question anywhere. Hopefully I didn't ruin your day.

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 03:20AM
There were changes across the board this year in GN this year wasn’t there?

Re: Last Red Champ? September 11, 2019 11:49AM
Evan B
Does anyone know when the last time an IH has won the GN pro stock Championship?

Slightly related: The last time a brand other than John Deere won the GN Pro Stock championship was in 2013 with the Warpath.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM