NTPA Enderle meeting September 13, 2019 10:23AM
Anything new, rules passed etc. ?

Re: NTPA Enderle meeting September 13, 2019 03:57PM
These's things won't be decided until the full board and WPI boards meet on Sunday.

was NTPA made great again? September 15, 2019 07:55AM
Rules passed? Does the GALOT mini get to stay?

NTPA RULE MEETING September 15, 2019 08:14AM
Please say it is true and Daddy Dave is truly gone from NTPA.

Re: DADDY DAVE GONE September 16, 2019 12:07AM
Isn’t anyone going to get rid of him. We all know he is still operating it from the shadows and his retirement was just for show. Isn’t anyone but death itself gonna get rid of Ol Dad.

Re: DADDY DAVE GONE September 16, 2019 03:25AM
Please tell us how we are supposed to do that

Re: DADDY DAVE GONE September 16, 2019 04:34AM
David Schreier is no longer "in charge" or running the NTPA or the WPI.
At the Enderle he was the host for the Enderle family representatives.
I know that over the years the Enderle Family and Dave and his wife he been good friends.
Dave didnt attend the WPI/NTPA board meetings and doesnt have a "vote" on the rules.

So enough with the "shadow" GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES, DPS is not involved with the day to day operations of the membership association or its management compy.

Re: DADDY DAVE GONE September 16, 2019 05:54AM

Re: DADDY DAVE GONE September 16, 2019 06:19AM
Doc, I agree, time to move on from those days. However I do believe the the NTPA does have a business model that mirror's Dave's philosophy so a drastic change over night is not going to happen.

Re: DADDY DAVE GONE September 16, 2019 09:51AM
Dick, I disagree. JW

Re: DADDY DAVE GONE September 16, 2019 09:58AM
That's the problem JW

The day NTPA died! September 16, 2019 10:12AM
NTPA died in 04 or 05. It was in that year that Loy Thomas, NTPA President at the time signed NTPA over into perpetuity (illegally I might add as it never went to the member states for a vote). Prior to that time there were two separate books and ntpa was working its way out from under the reigns of wpi. Mike Laribee and Ron Barga both representing OSTPA questioned the move but nothing was ever done about it. It was at this same meeting DPS stood up and informed us all that anything that was a “business” decision was at the sole discretion of WPI. If you spent much time around Dave you know two things that guided his philosophy
1. WPI didn’t need member states to survive, they were a hindrance to his agenda
2. Pullers don’t need more money, the more they have they will just spend it.
Anyone that has been involved long enough know these are his two guiding principles. Current staff in the office have made it known that he is still pulling the puppet strings. The member states and NTPA were a check and balance on WPI. When the two became one, the dream and golden age of pulling that was ntpa ceased to be a Hope ever again.

Legitimate question September 16, 2019 10:35AM
Does any one person currently own at least 50% + 1 (or more) shares of WPI stock? If the answer is yes, what is the name of that person?

Re: Legitimate question September 16, 2019 11:23AM
Per the articles of incorporation a person is only allowed to own 2 shares. I believe originally there were 45 shares at 5,000.00 a share. They could never be sold for more than that. Dave owned 2, his wife owned 2, his son owned 2 and the Tomah event owned 2. That’s not how he maintained control though. He would send out letters asking people if he could vote in their stead and most just started letting him cast their vote. He didn’t own WPI but he did control it. As the years have went on businesses were sold and I’m not sure how many original share holders exist anymore and who has shares. I do know that even though Ostpa is a ppl member state they still own two shares. Nwotpa owns some.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason