Enderle distances September 15, 2019 03:46AM
Those floating finish distances last night were crazy! Some real close to 400’. What does the drivers think of that? Too far? Too hard on equipment?

Re: Enderle distances September 15, 2019 05:37AM
Way better than the crappy bowling green sled setting a few weeks back

Re: Enderle distances September 15, 2019 05:55AM
Rulebook says exceed 330, be automatic pulloff. Good job of enforcing your own rules, NTPA. It was not the Enderle Pull-Off but rather the Enderle Tractor and Truck Pull Drag Race. I wonder if the Longest Distance and the Quickest Time To Exceed 330' each received an extra $1000 added to their check?

Re: Enderle distances September 15, 2019 06:45AM
If you think anyone in a class of 5 is going to turn around and rehook for a pull off you’re crazy !

Re: Enderle distances September 15, 2019 09:47AM
I'll sure take that over last night at Wheatland,MO when only 4 of 11 Mod tractors got past 260 ft...The track was terrible..

Re: Enderle distances September 15, 2019 09:53AM
Last time I checked it's called the enderle PULLOFF. It's already a pulloff. The distances are always farther there. You people that complain about distances should actually build a tractor instead of riding your computer. And I'm pretty sure if the competitors were worried they'd back out of the throttle.

Re: Enderle distances September 15, 2019 09:50AM
Has the enderle ever had a pulloff?

Thought it was always floating finish.

Re: Enderle distances September 15, 2019 12:24PM
By the way Eder jumped out of the tractor jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store dont think he was upset. The even is a invitational and has special rules. The track was prepped out past 400 ft with another 100 ft of shutdown. The pullers know it's a one hook unless it's a special situation or they want turn it down themselves. The light unlimted class alone was worth the price of admission.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro