Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 20, 2019 02:38AM
Attention Wade Jackson : I commend you on having a great turnout of equipment however the pull was run poorly, the confusion an unavailability of room trying to to weigh an lineup two classes at once was a cluster to say the least, go back to the way it usually is, an now to the more important problem --- whoever the older guy at the end of the track was is a PROBLEM, he was VERY rude an in your face type of person that NEEDS TO GO- there is no place for his attitude an profanity that he displayed to allot of pullers an crew, There is absolutely no excuse or exceptions for the language that was displayed in front of women, children, girlfriends an everyone else within hearing distance --- if your going to have a pull with that much professional equipment an a good crowd that was there, at least act professional an courtiest, I've never been treated like that at temple hill before an never will again, FYI : alot of people an pullers in the pits lastnight felt the same way, so whoever the old guy with the floppy hat is - GET RID OF HIM !!!!!!

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 23, 2019 03:16AM
That disrespect seems to be the new normal for hyway drivers,customer service people and many in general,-- I feel that our hytech electronic devices crammed up ever orifice,in everyday over useage is responsible for the detereation of pride,honesty,nice attitide and great demeanor.

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 23, 2019 09:31AM
Couldn't of said it any better myself !!!!

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 23, 2019 10:21AM
This Is Wade Jackson
first off thank you for coming and pulling I appreciate it & I usually get to think everyone at the pull but I was having to Run the 4wd JD Grader Tractor

now to what happen at the end of the track

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE I did not know this was happening , IM Sorry I will get the problem taken care of I promise you that ,

I want our pullers to always be welcome & enjoy the pull if you cant then I myself wouldn't want to attend either

now the scales being placed where they was , was a decision myself & the sled operators & some Early pullers did trying to gain Line Up room but I heard it didn't work out so they will not be set there again

you gota try something once in a while to make things better our you never know if you can make it better
I want to do my best & want to grow our pull to the largest it can be , and that can only be done by working with you pullers and our spectators

I hope you see I will do my best to fix any problem or problems that we might have

BIG THINGS COMING HOPE YOU DO COME BACK
your welcome to call me

Thank You
Wade Jackson
270-590-0020

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 23, 2019 10:23AM
Wont Be Coming Back & YEP who are you so I know who to apologize to Face To Face
or any others

thank you
Wade Jackson

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 23, 2019 11:55AM
Wade -

I popped over the hill coming in to the fairgrounds Saturday night and I was amazed at the iron sitting there, and I am appreciative to the pullers that showed up and the fans that saw beyond the weather in the surrounding area and found out like I did it was a good evening for pulling. Your efforts and everyone associated with the regular events at Temple Hill, you're doing a bang-up job. With growth of a pull/facility comes growing pains and there were some for sure. I don't think it diminished the pull whatsoever, you had one of the best LLSS classes around and I enjoyed the Farm Stocks among many others I got to see as well. You recognize the changes that need to be made and thats 99% of making things better.

I cannot speak to the experience of the original poster, friend you are better served to post your name to add credence to your concerns, or at a minimum contact Wade directly. I was the dude with the camera at the end of the track but I had ear plugs in as I normally do so I can't speak to anything Mr. Floppy Hat (I have seen him before but don't recall his name, sorry Mr. Hat) said or did though I was in the vicinity. In short, do not give up on a pull that's a short 90 mile drive for you without taking concerns to the ones who can fix things. Pulling only grows when promoters like Wade and Co. beat the bushes and offer pullers opportunity for a great pull experience, and fix the things that need to be fixed. If a promoter is going through the motions it's not hard to diagnose what's going on when they comment "where are the pullers and the fans?" For those who don't know Temple Hill has had and continues to have a bunch of good local pullers and a fan base that can fill the place up at will. Support events like Temple Hill friends, and there are "Temple Hills" in every state I go to.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 23, 2019 01:48PM
Bryan Lively Thank you sir , like you said I need to know the problems before I can fix them cant fix what ya don't know

like the scales we tried it it didn't work SO they will be moved back but we were trying to increase the space for line up after the scales
got any ideas ????
and Mr Floppy Hat will not be there doing that ,I Know who it is and will handle the suitation

thanks for any & all help to everyone

thank you
Wade Jackson
270-590-0020

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 24, 2019 02:58AM
Wade is a Good Promoter, he cares about things going well and will address any issues he is aware of! We always enjoyed going to Temple Hill and will make it again some! Guys keep in mind until you have Promoted an Event, you really have no idea what's involved and the difficulty, and very little room for error, all on top of Lord please let the weather cooperate and many Fans come through those gates so I don't lose my Hindend! You'll be much less offended by things you see that aren't perfect once you've walked in his/their shoes!

BB

Re: Temple Hill / Fall Brawl Tractor Pull October 24, 2019 09:23AM
we had agood time and enjoyed the pull jeff mattingly

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009