Chaos Fabrication open house October 20, 2019 03:26PM
Just got back from Chaos Fabrication's open house in Washington,PA and must give a shout out to Kevin Campbell and Eric Gapen.
I've met both before but never had been to the shop. To say that I was impressed would be an understatement. I drove out to help a
customer make a test hook and ended up being the one that got all the help. We had problems and they both bent over backwards
to see that they could do anything in their power to help us. (I really appreciate it guys!) All of this while they hooked uncounted trucks
and tractors to the sled that they rented for a charity event that drew in hundreds of fans,spectators, and competitors! If you live in the area,
need fabrication work, machine work, and/or sound advice I highly recommend this VERY professional and WELL equipped shop!

Bryan Conner
Conner Fuel Systems
Milan, MO
660-292-4075

Re: Chaos Fabrication open house October 21, 2019 12:37AM
Bryan, different subject, what ever became of boxler, s diesel, chaos does build some nice stuff

Re: Chaos Fabrication open house October 21, 2019 08:56AM
9700 as far as Boxler's tractor you would have to ask Boxler's or my brother Ernie. I haven't worked with him nor spoke to him in 5 years so I have no knowledge of that
project.

Bryan Conner

Re: Chaos Fabrication open house October 21, 2019 04:23AM
We also went to the open house . I would like to personally thank them for a great show and a chance to get a few runs on my friends tractor to make sure the changes we made were in the right direction. The shop and the guy are top notch and I will be using them in the near future for my personal tractor build. Again thank you

Re: Chaos Fabrication open house October 21, 2019 03:45PM
Thanks guys. We have been trying every year to make things go a bit better and put on a fun day of pulling. We were able to raise over 6000.00 for the local food banks in our area. This is for us a once a year deal in October once the season slows down. I am sure we will be doing it again next fall for the 6th year as it is one of our favorite ways to get to see our pulling friends. Thanks

We are looking forward to a busy winter with a large expansion of our products that we offer from our machine shop. Next new 5axis mill should be in by mid November to help keep up. A lot of what we do can be seen on our Facebook page.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,853, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,978.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro