NTPA Awards October 26, 2019 05:05AM
Before I send my ballot in--who is a true rookie this year? Not someone who changed classes or even organizations. Thanks for any replies. JW

Re: NTPA Awards October 26, 2019 01:36PM
A True, true rookie? Good question.
Studying through GN & Region 2 points standings, I spot no one. May be an exception in the 4x4D truck classes with the very low points earned as I am not familiar with those names. Even the 2 new Region 2 classes, Hot Farm names are experienced from other pulling organizations and I believe likewise with the Classic Super Stock.
The other Regions, someone else needs to chime in if a true rookie exists there.
Does the NTPA ballot provide a suggested list of "rookies"? If it does, who are they?

Re: NTPA Awards October 27, 2019 03:37AM
Technically esdon lemeke is a true rookie but didn’t make his first hook until Salem Illinois in the begging of august

Re: NTPA Awards October 28, 2019 04:22AM
The list has 23 possibles with a qualification of at least 6 NTPA GN hooks in 2019. JW

Re: NTPA Awards October 27, 2019 01:22AM
Spiegelberg got two cookie cutter tractors - they even talk about coping at driving

Re: NTPA Awards October 27, 2019 01:25AM
That's an interesting take.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NTPA Awards October 27, 2019 02:06PM
Chaz Fleming and Jordan Spiegelberg are true rookies that I know of to grand nation.This was Tony's first year grand national but has been running and hooked few grand nationals in past. There may be couple more rookies like Edson I'm not familiar with though.
Lance

Re: NTPA Awards October 28, 2019 07:25AM
Todd Dugan - in SSD 4x4 was a true rookie in GN this year.

Re: NTPA Awards October 28, 2019 09:40AM
Esdon Lemke is a true rookie, he pulled GN Pro Stock with the New Generation Plus. Even though he started in early august he pulled at the rest of the hooks with actually 5 top 5 finishes was very impressed with his performance.

Re: NTPA Awards October 29, 2019 03:49AM
Real proud of the young man He never even pulled a farm stock before Salem . Has not even driven a farm tractor all that much, we are not really involved in that anymore. Although he had a little trouble getting it lite at first he always stayed in it. He needs to get his timing down pat but that will come.When he climbed on her in Salem that night he was as green as you can get. He will get better as time goes on . I am definitely a proud grandpa

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009