John Deere super November 07, 2019 11:50PM
What ever happen to the tractor called white lighting of Jeff Justus after he sold it

Re: John Deere super November 08, 2019 12:13AM
I believe it is still in Hamilton Ohio. A person that owns an excavating company owns it. I don’t remember his name. Last few times I saw it run Chris Nuess drove it.

Re: John Deere super November 08, 2019 05:23AM
Just got off the phone with Jeff Justus and he told me that he sold the tractor to Roger Henry from West Chester, OH in the early 2000's and he believes that Roger is still the owner.

Re: John Deere super November 08, 2019 02:12PM
Yes that is his name. Chris works for him. I believe the conversation was what’s that? Yes I know what that is. Can I take it out and run it? I done it before.

Re: John Deere super November 09, 2019 09:09AM
That tractor is now known as the Bank Buster. Last I saw it (2018) Roger still owned it and is in Liberty Township north of West Chester OH. I believe it pulled last around 2010.

Re: John Deere super November 11, 2019 01:27PM
Could it be bought ?

Re: John Deere super November 17, 2019 05:27AM
Like 2 know
Could it be bought ?

Yes it can, call Henry Excavating in West Chester OH for price.

Re: John Deere super November 17, 2019 09:08AM
Is it still an ag rearend or component ?

Re: John Deere super November 18, 2019 03:15AM
It is still ag rearend

Re: John Deere super November 21, 2019 03:27PM
I called, no answer, left message, no return call, oh well !!!

Re: John Deere super November 22, 2019 08:23AM
Just tried again today, left message to call me again, still aint heard anything, must not be wanting to sell to bad, oh well theres always others foresale.

Re: John Deere super November 22, 2019 10:54AM
Did he have it advertised for sale? Not costing him anything to leave it where it is at. You are acting like you got treated bad on a cold call you made.

Re: John Deere super November 22, 2019 11:01AM
No it wasn't listed, i just ask in an earlier thread if it could be bought an " Stretch " said it could, per their advice i called an got an answering machine an left a message to call me back-- i dont know who "stretch" is they might know them personally an could pass the word that someone is interested an if its not forsale thats fine too.

Re: John Deere super November 22, 2019 02:53PM
JD4455SSD I have found out over the years when I show up with a pile of cash most things can be bought. Their price and mine maybe different and we shake hands and walk away if we can’t agree. I don’t think that most people would turn someone away without talking to them especially to part with a pulling tractor.
If like 2 know is that desperate maybe he needs to drive to Butler Co Ohio and sit in the parking lot until they show up and if his pile of cash is large enough it will leave on his trailer.

I know that both of us have done that in the past....

Re: John Deere super November 24, 2019 03:11AM
Is tractor in question a light or heavy super ?

Re: John Deere super November 24, 2019 04:10AM
Heavy

Re: John Deere super November 24, 2019 05:02AM
Thank you !!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,676, Posts: 229,778, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason