Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 15, 2019 02:23PM
Now that all the crybabies that wouldn't run all year an some that said they would but didn't, looks like there is going to be a large number of participants at tha TNT Pull, -- now there needs to be FUEL CHECKED an TURBOS -- there has been HOT FUEL being run ( the honor system is out the window) then check TURBOS. ( dont just check with a plug PULL THE INTAKE HOUSING you might be surprised at what you find !!!!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 15, 2019 03:23PM
Since you seem to know so much, why don't you tell us who's been running hot fuel, and what turbo everyone is running?

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 12:06AM
Some pullers said they would run if the rules coincided with everyone elses. 3.4 turbo for diesel to be exact. When it got voted down of course those guys didn't run. Now that the rule has been changed they will come pull. Just cant stand you were proven wrong. 3.4 diesel can and does compete. Gordon proved all of you all wrong. Still won't accept it though, just wanna cry cheater. Smh. Even weasled your way into having him checked without protesting him. And even then found nothing. Hahahahaha

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 05:15AM
Gordon did make it work however he aint in question, if intake housing aint pulled they wont find it.And as far as hot fuel, just as soon as its mentioned front runners will fall back at the next few pulls an then " BAMM" their back to the top -- very predictable !!!!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 06:10AM
You gotta be more clear about what your crying about. There are protest procedures for such things. Why dont you protest when the alleged cheaters on "on top". Oh I kno, you dont wanna be proven wrong. Rather jus whine that your getting cheated instead of jus out pulled. So please inform us what your talking about. Diesel or alcohol?

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 06:45AM
If the charger wheels are 3" or 3.4" smooth bore and are protruding like suppose to, what do you expect to find when pulling the housing?

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 08:10AM
Check them both I bet there more m 5 alcohol than cheating oil burners!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 09:46AM
yelp check the fuel . Wait does any organization even have the tools to check fuel? Or for that matter even know how to correctly check a turbo ? All i have ever seen is a go or no go tool used on a turbo by any organization !.Maybe the tech crew needs to brush up on there turbo checking skills.And as far as a fuel check never seen one done at all in this class by any of the 3 organization in ky . And yes id say there is a lot of them m5 mixes being run . But also a few turbos that dont meet code either . Bottom line this sport and this class needs tech men/women not just flag holders .And yes the days of the honor system is over !!!!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 10:49AM
Who are the ones running illegal turbos and the illegal fuel that you know or think of? Please tell us who the illegal ones are

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 12:01PM
Mr.spankydass, you don't have the manhood to post your name just like you don't have manhood to protest instead of crying all time. The one time you where gonna protest, you where told yours would be checked first so you loaded and went home. Hmmm wonder what that implies.

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 01:36PM
Your not the tractor thats questionable --FYI --- ive never had you checked or even thought about it !!!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 01:38PM
Im more concerned about the hot fuel than i am turbos -- FYI !!!!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 03:54PM
Lol, we all know that's b.s. if you think they running hot fuel then put your money up. If you want my charger checked, put your money up. If the ones you say running hot fuel is who I think it is, I'll bet whatever you want that you are wrong. Man up or shut up

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 01:42PM
Im going to be a good guy and stay out of this with out even saying i told you so or anything else like that Good job Travis for a successful first year back out

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 04:04PM
And me to congratulations Travis job will done you done a great job I am also a diesel puller the only way to make the cry baby’s happy is to bevide it into two classes

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 04:13PM
There is no need in dividing. It makes the class interesting. The points came down to last pull of season. Can't get much closer or competitive than that

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 16, 2019 10:58PM
My question to all of this is , why aren't there random checking on turbos and fuel?

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 17, 2019 02:59AM
Good question Mr Runkle . But i thank it goes back to know how and the ability .I personally like the diesels and alkys pulling together but sure get tired of all the finger pointing and accusing !!.We all know what the rules say, so need for getting upset with the tech / flag holders. when they have to point out a rule violation whether it be bad fuel / illegal turbo /lug nut missing/or looses hitch/ This topic has been beat to death the rules are in black and white so go pull and have a good time . And if you are cheating (AND I'M NOT SAYING ANYONE IS ) It will be your a$$ in the end!!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 17, 2019 04:52AM
Rediculous, you an Mr Runkle are dead on !!!! There needs to be random/unexpected checks before a tractor gets back to their trailer, fuel test need to be done immediately an not sent somewhere else, i know of fuel being tested at the pull then sent off to a racetrack an results were not the same and it should not be the pullers responsibility to police this stuff, there needs to be an unbiased official to do this.

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 17, 2019 05:17AM
Spanky you still have not said who is illegal please name said suspects you come on here an say someone is cheating when you have no evidence nor the nads to name them

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 17, 2019 06:24AM
Never said anyone was cheating, just said there needs to be checking done at any given time, i did say some run up front an then as soon as its rumored there was gonna be checking at next pull some of the top runner's fall back a few places.

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 17, 2019 09:10AM
What I don't get is that people come on here making accusations about cheating? There is a process of stopping the complaining. We are random checked at anytime. Been to Gordyville , been checked , PPL Western Series checked . Sounds like there needs to be changes in the process, because this just makes the Light Limited classes look bad. This class has been beat to death over the last Three years and for what? Just follow the rules , pretty simple

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 17, 2019 11:57AM
One person has been responsible for the beating to death. Same person, many diff names. There absolutely needs to be more random checks but at same time instead crying all time or bringing it to this page, put up the money and protest if so certain someone is cheating

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 17, 2019 12:49PM
I agree with what you say Travis .Im not pulling now so to me it really dont matter but all of the above complaints should not have to be under a protest such as fuel ,turbo or cubic inch 25 years of pulling never checked for cubic inch nor fuel the turbo got checked a very few times,Also I dont agree that random checks should be done before the tractor goes back to the trailer thats to late.ITS the organizations responsibility to guarantee a fair playing field shouldnt be the pullers

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 19, 2019 01:30PM
Im so glad the o black 560 is back in the line up !!!!

Re: Light Limited Super Stock At The Horsepark November 19, 2019 01:37PM
Ooohh i so excited !!! My Hero Stevie gonna pull sled, i cant hardly wait, ohh im so excited, i hope he got fan xards !!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009