sbjd transmission options November 28, 2019 06:53AM
the back half of the tractor right now is an all stock quad range 4440 with the PTO and traction hubs welded together with pressure @200 psi. Ran in a 466 3LM 3000 rpm class without issue but id like to make the jump to a 3000 rpm 2.6 or open rpm 3x3 class where they require SFI flywheel/clutch. Before I find myself down the wet clutch rabbit hole, I want to try to swap to a dry clutch set up. Should I be looking for a 4320 bellhousing to bolt to the transmission i have and does anyone make gears and shafts that will go in my trans or do i need to start over again with a 4020 back half? Also, before i tear it all down and count teeth, does anyone know what ring and pinion ratio and final drive planetary ratio is for a 4440?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason