Farm show suggestions! December 09, 2019 02:09PM
Personally I think the farm show should limits classes to one entry per team, but leave it up to the team which tractor they bring. So many good tractors get left out so the super teams can have multiple entries.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 09, 2019 02:49PM
Why? Have those teams not performed well enough to deserve that invite?

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 09, 2019 04:06PM
Change the people who vote on the Classes !Or change the name light pro class. Because you people have not figured out you’re not inviting light pro tractors! And not to invite any tractor from the strongest light pro region which is the east shows that you have no idea about the class called light pro.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 09, 2019 04:29PM
They did Invite the strongest light pro, bare necessities, mr. 2 time cloverdale indoor winner

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 10, 2019 12:35AM
I dont understand why every one thinks that there is this huge bunch of pullers that can compete but dont get asked. sure maybe a couple of pullers dont get asked but not many. you leavwe home one of the galot tractors or one of chizek tractors and the other one you invite is 20 feet back. Its called a show not a points pull. in order to be asked you have to have gone to a couple big shows and not just stayed home and beat up on the local guys.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 10, 2019 01:24AM
Holy cow guys....chill out!!

To begin with, you have to apply to go......then they consider why they should select you.......and then you either do or don't receive an invite.

The key phrase is "you have to apply". If a puller doesn't throw their name in there (and there might be all kinds of good reasons not to), then they most certainly won't be considered.

This isn't complicated. Stop whining about every little thing and be glad there is still a pull at this event. Geez........

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 10, 2019 01:41AM
Could not agree more. It's one of the best shows, be it indoors or outdoors. It's a premier event.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 18, 2019 04:49AM
Just curious where was "the strongest light pro, bare necessities, mr. 2 time cloverdale indoor winner" throughout the 2019 season? I did not see where he competed at any of the region 2 events in 2019. Not saying he doesn't run well, however there were other competitors who finished very well in the points race and were left out. I have to wonder if CTP is political? Makes me wonder how a competitor really stands a chance of getting selected? What does he have to accomplish? Just show up at 1 or 2 big events and get lucky? Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 18, 2019 05:10AM
I agree with you but bare necessities has not gotten in the past and done very well also very surprised that mike Palmer did not get in

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 18, 2019 05:19AM
Looking at pulling reference, I see the Bare Necessities was the 2019 PPL midwest champion. Had 3 PPL regional wins and 3 NTPA regional wins along a win at Cloverdale. Looks a very good season to me.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 18, 2019 08:38AM
I guess that is good! 5 total hooks, average of 5.8 competitors per hook, only 4 competitors made all 5 hooks. Pretty impressive. Compare Region 2 east. With 16 hooks , average 10.8 competitors per hook, only 2 made all 16 hooks. Just some comparisons to look at.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 10, 2019 03:53PM
Light pro puller
Change the people who vote on the Classes !Or change the name light pro class. Because you people have not figured out you’re not inviting light pro tractors! And not to invite any tractor from the strongest light pro region which is the east shows that you have no idea about the class called light pro.

What exactly do you call the east? Bare Necessities and Bushwacker from OH, Hi-Gear Harvester from NC, Demented from East Coast, what other east is there? And A-pump tractors still fall within the light pro rules and Vern Zerby and Jason Forrester proved in 2018 that they can run with the light pros especially on a short track. Due to clutch and transmission issues last year I didn't look like I belonged. And these tractors can switch to p-pumps which I would have done had I got accepted again.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 11, 2019 01:26AM
Tom S, stop whining. You make the class look bad.Remember it's an invitational event. Bold statement that the east is the strongest division of light pro, sure didn't appear that way at the Enderle this year or when you pulled with the west competitors.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 11, 2019 05:47AM
I probably do make you look bad every time I pull against you.you’re probably a ninth 10th Place Tractor.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 11, 2019 10:26AM
At least Tom S put his name on his post! By the way I looked him up. He's from region 2 NTPA. From what I see he has won his share of championships! Appears he is the man to beat! If he isn't in the hunt for points championship, its because he broke, or weather or some other unfortunate situation. After seeing his resume, NTPA records. I would put him against anyone in the country. So to Tom S, Keep pouring it on mr. Observer every time you pull against him. Well if he is a bottom of the class tractor I guess you won't have to try very hard.
To address the topic. I hope Tom S. Applies and gets selected to compete at the NFMS. If committee wants the best, then mr. Tom S. Is among them. Better luck next year Tom S.
Dave P.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 12, 2019 01:56AM
Oh, yeah, "1959", "Tom s" really "put his name" on his posting!!!! Hardly. Apparently you know exactly who it is, so why don't you tell us exactly who "Tom s" is. Better yet, "Tom s" should. Then we will all know.

So, "1959", tell us who you really are beyond "Dave P", especially since you want to make a big deal out of thinking you have posted your real name.

I just love all you people who put some variation of your supposed real name on here, expecting all the readers to know who you are. Then you make an issue about it.

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 12, 2019 03:23AM
While all of this is true, you go off on two different people and yet where’s your name? And where’s my name? Spinning

Re: Farm show suggestions! December 15, 2019 01:32AM
I only see 4 listed on the CTP website. Only 4 tractors, why bother?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009