Turbos January 01, 2020 11:45AM
Any new super farm turbos for 2020

Re: Turbos January 01, 2020 01:56PM
turbos get better everyday..call your preferred builder and they'll sell you a new one that will be outdated in two weeks

Re: Turbos January 01, 2020 02:14PM
True words. Box Turbos look better all the time. In the limited turbo classes it's getting ridiculous. Buy one this time of year and it's outdated before pulling season this summer. Something needs to change. Only people benefitting are the turbo builders. They are making pullers look like sheep. Just my 2 cents.

Re: Turbos January 01, 2020 02:43PM
"In the limited turbo classes it's getting ridiculous."
"ihfan", its Not any better in PS where there has never been a turbo limit (until now).

Re: Turbos January 01, 2020 02:46PM
Yeah but they choose to run an unlimited class. Big difference.

Re: Turbos January 02, 2020 01:15AM
APEX is one of the best ones

Re: Turbos January 03, 2020 02:42AM
Does APEX have a track record of putting out competitive chargers that last? And by that, I mean there own turbo and not borrowing bits and pieces from another manufacturer. Just asking a question and not being smart. Time will tell and maybe they will be the best in town, but without a track record and proven information other than a PRI show endorsement I think I would pump the brakes a little bit.

Re: Turbos January 02, 2020 01:17AM
No, there is not.
I know for a true fact that a fairly recent PPL CT PS Champion had 3 of the newest turbos (supposedly greatest new in-season turbo improvement) complete, with all brand new professional custom built turbo plumbing for each turbo upgrade, installed throughout the summer pulling season, in order to win the championship.
Wonder how many ten of thousands dollars that cost? Think he really got a good rate of return on that investment?

Re: Turbos January 02, 2020 01:25AM
ridiculous
No, there is not.
I know for a true fact that a fairly recent PPL CT PS Champion had 3 of the newest turbos (supposedly greatest new in-season turbo improvement) complete, with all brand new professional custom built turbo plumbing for each turbo upgrade, installed throughout the summer pulling season, in order to win the championship.
Wonder how many ten of thousands dollars that cost? Think he really got a good rate of return on that investment?

Big block? Smoking

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason