Super farm head January 06, 2020 02:03AM
Thinking about going from hot farm to super farm. What’s the best recast head out there Currently run a 55 series ported. On an 8.1 small block John Deere 640 cubic inch and it’s harts still the top charger? Thanks for the opinions

Re: Super farm head January 06, 2020 05:03AM
Harts haven’t been the top charger for years

Re: Super farm head January 06, 2020 12:19PM
#APEX

Re: Super farm head January 07, 2020 10:00AM
What is an Apex turbo? Can't even find them with a simple Google search?

Re: Super farm head January 07, 2020 10:17AM
A simple search on this page will give some results:
[www.pulloff.com]

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Super farm head January 06, 2020 07:33AM
harrys heads in sx city iowa

Re: Super farm head January 06, 2020 12:04PM
GMS kevin hall fix you up 606 219 1986

Re: Super farm head January 06, 2020 12:51PM
Apex is the top super farm charger. Call Lemke about a head.

Re: Super farm head January 06, 2020 03:52PM
Easy to give an answer when you're not buying the parts. Dyno and find what works for you. Please post the results here.

Re: Super farm head January 07, 2020 11:34AM
Who is Apex? I'd like to look into their products but can't find them even on Google?

Call Salenbien Performance January 07, 2020 11:56AM
Call Ryan at Salenbien Performance in Maybe Michigan.

Re: Super farm head January 07, 2020 12:11PM
I answered your post above.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 02:41AM
ApexTurbo

www.apexturbo.com

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 08:24AM
The other 2 turbos at Cloverdale we’re a flop. Let’s not 4get them

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 09:02AM
I wish apex would be honest and say all the names that had the turbos on. Not just the winner. What about the few guys that didn’t even qualify that had them. Must be they didn’t spend enough at the chemical factory to get the extra power.

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 01:01PM
I don’t think is a matter of dishonesty from Apex in not telling or divulging who their customers are. Those customers that did well at Cloverdale looked to be very proud to be a part of the apex test to me. Maybe there were other chargers in the class, maybe there weren’t... Who cares??? Just bc you have the best of the best, you still have to pull your vehicle and get the power to the track, pick the right spot in the track, pick the right gear, etc... Kinda juvenile to make fun of innovation, whether it be through water, fuel, or air! I personally think it’s great to see something fresh in the sport with great down to earth people like the Salenbien’s behind it!

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 09:27AM
Maybe they were 50% behind and now they are still 30% behind Grinning

I didn't see anywhere on anyone's parts that get promoted so heavily lately that you are guaranteed to win/qualify/ even make a pass down the track with purchase of their product Tougue Out

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 01:01PM
According to the APEX website it says 20% HP gain.... so I’m at 1550 now and I’m gonna gain 310 HP??!!!!!

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 01:08PM
If you would continue to read their website and interpret their data shown it was 20% more HP and torque over a competitor they ran against. Doesn’t say anywhere on the site that every customer will gain that. But there again, you would have to be willing to read something with an open mind as opposed to reading something with a predetermined opinion that you want to find something to complain about it or try to pick apart bits and pieces of information to try to turn it and make it fit into your argument...

Re: Super farm head January 13, 2020 01:52PM
I’m so glad people think Sally’s pointed turbo shop are such nice people but I’m actually so amazed the sanction bodies let them chemically enhance there fuel and water and knowing this with no testing of health hazards. But I guess a sponsor ship goes a long ways now days! And the ones sticking up for Sally’s dyno shop they will be the first to complain when someone else does some type of enhancement or be the first to jump ship to the new shinny thing. Remember boys and girls it doesn’t matter if it is a little chemical that gains 1hp or one that gains 200hp it’s still equals the same and is ruining the sport. If you say it’s not please give a explanation to how it is not?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,789, Posts: 229,986, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,102, Posts: 226,063.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009