Wipeout Enterprises August 10, 2009 10:04AM
Any feed back on these guys,looks like nice stuff in pictures.How are there products , service ,and attitude. Might buy some parts from them. Egor.

Re: Wipeout Enterprises August 10, 2009 12:56PM
dave's a good guy to deal with,if he tells you parts will be there they will ,he has lots on the shelf, they are several good sf's with his stuff.

Re: Wipeout Enterprises August 10, 2009 04:44PM
dave is a stand up guy. parts get shipped when he says they will, parts are quality, craftsmanship is excellent. we continue doing buisness with him, have been for 10 years, always been treated right.

Re: Wipeout Enterprises August 11, 2009 01:27AM
good guy good parts.i will keep doing buissnes with them. i also like the hours he keeps can talk to him im done working.

Re: Wipeout Enterprises August 12, 2009 11:54AM
First year pulling super farm. Dave (Wipeout) built my whole tractor, doing extremely well in ostpa for my 1st year in pulling. Dave is 100% up front with everything. They have lots of parts on the shelf. Burnt a piston on Sunday at Mt. Vernon and was back running by 3:00 pm Monday.
Larry Sheets Jr.
Red Rider

Re: Wipeout Enterprises August 12, 2009 01:39PM
Thanks you guys, sounds like a lagit place. Egor.

Re: Wipeout Enterprises July 28, 2011 05:14AM
I have to agree with what everyone else has said about Wipeout Enterprises, They are great guys to deal with, enjoy working with them, they have great customer service, I'll be dealing with them a good bit from now on with our tractor. Couldn't be more pleased to have guys like Wipeout.

Re: Wipeout Enterprises July 28, 2011 05:19AM
This post is almost 2 years old! How many pages did you have to go back to find this?!

Re: Wipeout Enterprises July 28, 2011 08:26AM
thats what i was wondering!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009