Oliver 1650 Final Drive Ratios January 27, 2020 02:20AM
A friend of mine from Tennessee, Alan Harrell sent me a message. He's looking for information that I just have no knowledge of, but I'm sure they'll be those on this site that will know. Alan's question for me was: "where might I find out gear ratios of a 1650 Oliver rearend. I got a buddy who's got one for sale and said it had a few different gear options with the right transmission in front of it but I can’t find any ratios". Can someone set him straight on his request? Thanks in advance.

Re: Oliver 1650 Final Drive Ratios January 27, 2020 03:37AM
What ratio area is he wanting to be in? Knowing that would make his question easier to answer. There was 4 or 5 ring and pinion ratios, and two different range sets. Knowing if he wants to be close to 4th, 5th, 6th, ect would make things easier to answer.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,608, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,858.

Our newest member BadHabit2