Event Management App? February 02, 2020 12:31AM
Are there any apps out there that can be used by smaller associations to manage class order and participant order and keep track of results so everyone with the app can see it? Looked at XFuelLive, any others?

Any idea on costs on some of these??

Thanks!

Re: Event Management App? February 02, 2020 01:43AM
Pulling hub

Re: Event Management App? February 02, 2020 05:21AM
Can’t remember what club in Ohio has one, but our club just purchased a copy of theirs. It looks like a pretty easy to use program. Can’t remember what it cost, but it wasn’t too bad, I think an upfront cost and then an annual renewal. I can ask our secretary, but I’m not going to bother her today, her mother passed yesterday.

Re: Event Management App? February 03, 2020 04:48AM
Are you thinking of TrackerPull from Hammer Data Systems?

Hammer Data Systems

Re: Event Management App? February 03, 2020 10:56AM
Yes, that’s it. I’m not real computer literate but it looked like I could figure it out with a little time. It will do everything we were looking for.

Re: Event Management App? February 03, 2020 01:35AM
Our club uses Google Sheets, that are embedded into our website. The results become "live" an hour before showtime.

Works pretty good, results automatically update once distance, etc is entered into the sheet.

Best part is it's free.

---

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard