Ollie Schaefer February 28, 2020 03:22PM
Sad news out of Illinois this afternoon as Ollie Schaefer passed. Prayers for the family and our pulling community. Here’s an article I wrote in 14’ highlighting him.

Ollie

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Ollie Schaefer February 29, 2020 12:27AM
Thank you for sharing your article again. A sad day for Ollie’s family, friends, the pulling community and Oliver fans/ collectors.

Re: Ollie Schaefer February 29, 2020 01:22AM
Prayers sent. Many of us are getting older,(mature) and can remember memories from decades ago,He was a Good Man. We never know when the Last Hook will be til we get "OUR FULL PULL TICKET PUNCHED".

Re: Ollie Schaefer February 29, 2020 05:55AM
Sad news for all,Ollie was always very fair and also did his best to help the show.I remember once at Duquion Il,the track was so hard that nobody could pull past 100,ft.,ollie came up with a solution,"I will stand at 100 ft and tap the shoulder of Sherry as you go by,and she will engage the box", well it worked.Another time I saw an elephant move his sled at Salem Il. Those we the days.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,874, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,987.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM