Lil Green Giant Toy Replica August 12, 2009 08:01AM
I finally got this toy all finished up. I know Mark and Larry have been waiting very patiently on this one. I just get so busy in the summer and what not. But here she is. Gonna head up to wisconisin before to long. Next I got to built the Gopher 1066 international owned by Jerry and Connie Mullenix Enjoy

Justin Stuckenschneider

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2009 09:26AM by JustinStuckenschneider.

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Replica August 12, 2009 08:13AM
Looks great Justin. Mark and Larry will be impressed with this replica.

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Replica August 12, 2009 11:35AM
Anybody that sees the old man don't bring this up.He has no idea it's getting made.With a few minor details to get changed justin you did a heck of a job.Not everyone can make a Deutz look good.Maybe you should have made a replica with it in pieces since thats what its looked like all summer!Then it would look normal.Also everyone that knows my wife monica say a prayer for her as shes in for her third surgery as I post this.And people that don't we tipped a JD gator on it's side and she got her foot caught abd broke everything right above her ankle.Sounds like many months before it's good again.Pullers, never take anything for granted esp. your wife.Pulling will always be there but you never know about your loved ones!Good luck to everyone the rest of the summer and be safe!And to the ones waitng for their tires?Please be patient.

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Replica August 12, 2009 12:09PM
Mark sorry to hear that. I am glad that I finally got to meet you at Gordyville. Hope everything comes out ok.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2009 12:10PM by Fuelish Fan.

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Replica August 12, 2009 12:56PM
Mark..

Sorry to hear about your wife.. Will be sayin a prayer for her, hope everything goes ok

Justin

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Replica August 12, 2009 01:34PM
Hey Mark, Hope all goes well with Monica, We got ya guys in our thoughts and prayers. How is the old mans knee holding up ? Best wishes, to you all,

The Butson

Re: Lil Green Giant Toy Replica August 13, 2009 02:26AM
All I do is go to work and church. With that I have said prayers alot for you guys. I am also a trained physical therapist, I can help Monica out.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,810, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro