Keystone March 12, 2020 08:38AM
Any news from keystone? Did most pre registered tractors show up??

Hey you fans /pulleres at Keystone keep us updated. March 12, 2020 12:15PM
I know the pulls just got underway. How's the attendance of pullers and fans.

Re: Hey you fans /pulleres at Keystone keep us updated. March 12, 2020 10:55PM
Does anyone have the results from last nights pull?

Re: Hey you fans /pulleres at Keystone keep us updated. March 12, 2020 11:17PM
As of this morning on the Keystone facebook page, the pull is cancelled for the rest of the weekend. Check their page for further updates and info.

Keystone cancelled according to Facebook page. March 13, 2020 12:13AM
Keystone cancelled. Web page hasn't been updated to say cancelled as of this minute. I hope the Keystone Pull survives this set back.

Re: Keystone cancelled according to Facebook page. March 13, 2020 02:31AM
Crowd was decent, track, sled settings and pulling were good.
It's a shame that this had to happen but it wasn't their decision.

Lets all order a t-shirt or two and help them out!

Re: Keystone cancelled according to Facebook page. March 13, 2020 05:48AM
just got home 6hr. drive. the gov. of the state shut every thing down with an attendance of 250 people or more until further notice. they handed out a note saying that all tractors and trucks could not be taken out by them self. each vehicle was towed out of the building as to not create a bottleneck. also stated the keystone comm. was going to meet today and that no refunds would be issued today. what a mess feel sorry for the keystone people as they worked there butts off, all for nothing. i had a wrist band for 3 days and if it helps, get the pull back soon or next yr. they are welcome to my refund. nice looking trucks and tractors. even had 6 grand national minis. i got to admit i was a little worried with all the people there with this virus.

Re: Keystone cancelled according to Facebook page. March 14, 2020 01:01AM
We certainly hope to come back next year too, such a shame.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,673, Posts: 229,771, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,944.

Our newest member Jason