My new life under quarantine. March 23, 2020 03:08AM
Last night my wife and I figured out that we/me are watching to much news/TV. Not that being informed isn't a good thing, however it can also take control of our lives. We had already decided to self quarantine for at least 14 days after our mission trip to Mexico. We got home late on Tuesday the 17th so we have at least 11 days left to keep our children and grandchildren safe, not to mention neighbors and friends.

So having said that here's my plan: more time in the Word, less TV, more calling of family and friends, less worry, more faith, getting overdue household projects done. Saving money for future unforeseen needs. Putting things in perspective. We live in the greatest country in the world, we worship an amazing GOD. Will things change, sure these are unusual times, but we will come through this stronger as a nation.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: My new life under quarantine. March 23, 2020 03:24AM
I agree
I had to turn it off also

Re: My new life under quarantine. March 23, 2020 03:25AM
God is good.

Re: My new life under quarantine. March 23, 2020 03:31AM
Almost half of this country realizes that the USA is not only thee greatest and most compassionate country on the face of the earth, it ALWAYS HAS BEEN !! The other half of the country doesn't get it and never will and unfortunately can vote...…………..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard